Artifact knowledge in 7.2

Right. So you need lvl 25 AK to start on the 26ak

My alt which is my new main, got lvl 23 now, I have 2 researches going. One is 1 day and 13 hours and the next is 5 days.

What happens when the patch come live ? I can buy tomes to get up to 25 on my main ?
    Can i use those on the alt when he got the last 2 levels researching ?

Quote Originally Posted by glowpipe View Post
    Right. So you need lvl 25 AK to start on the 26ak

My alt which is my new main, got lvl 23 now, I have 2 researches going. One is 1 day and 13 hours and the next is 5 days.

What happens when the patch come live ? I can buy tomes to get up to 25 on my main ?
    Can i use those on the alt when he got the last 2 levels researching ?
    We need like a centralized place for this.... They will most likely finish immediately on login, you can now buy ak 1-25 through the repeatable quest on a new toon (no main needed)

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    We need like a centralized place for this.... They will most likely finish immediately on login, you can now buy ak 1-25 through the repeatable quest on a new toon (no main needed)
    This is what happened with the AK catchup in 7.1.5 with alts that were below 15, so I assume it would happen here as well.

That said, I don't know that anyone knows for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    This game isn't about your friends, though. This game is about taking it seriously enough that you do the hardest content no matter what it takes (transferring, etc), lasting friendships and other elements be damned. /s

You'll be able to buy AK1-25 for 500 resource/AK each on any character.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzzony View Post
    You'll be able to buy AK1-25 for 500 resource/AK each on any character.
    Yes, but the last patch. if you bought the 20 AK one and had 2 Ak pages in the bag. You only got 18 out of it, and had to use the other two to get to 20.

What happens when you got 2 researching, If they are isntantly done on log on. Then np. you just use them. But if they are still researching and you are unable to buy the last two because of that, i will be unable to get 26 until next week

Deleted
    Yes, but the last patch. if you bought the 20 AK one and had 2 Ak pages in the bag. You only got 18 out of it, and had to use the other two to get to 20.

What happens when you got 2 researching, If they are isntantly done on log on. Then np. you just use them. But if they are still researching and you are unable to buy the last two because of that, i will be unable to get 26 until next week
    Wheres the source for this? I dont see it anywhere

Probably should have hopped on the PTR to test this out. No way to check now, and we'll be live in a few hours.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I can confirm this happened to me last patch. It sucked, although that isn't confirmation it will happen again...but it probably will.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrewtheimmortal View Post
    Wheres the source for this? I dont see it anywhere
    PTR is the source of this.

So will I be able to instantly get 25 AK on my main after todays patch? I quit the game 2 months after legion launch and my mage was only at 15 AK.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    PTR is the source of this.
    just like u could vendor buy legendaries on ptr, means nothing

10+ Year Old Account
    You could cancel your current research and just buy the ones you need instantly?

Quote Originally Posted by Bombercloner View Post
    You could cancel your current research and just buy the ones you need instantly?
    Is that even possible? If so, then how ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that even possible? If so, then how ?
    I could be wrong, but I thought that anything that you could research that had a timer could be canceled.

I currently have ak23 and ak24 on research which has bugged the entire system and i cant get to ak26 because of this.
    My alt that was ak13 is now ak26 because i wasnt researching on it.

Lovely bug. Well... ticket has been placed and me and a bunch of other players with the same problem is hoping this will get fixed this week atleast...

Same issue here...

If I had know this would be the case, I woulda just sat on my ass at AK22 or whatever.

It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't completely lock you out of upgrading your weapon and advancing in broken shores.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Same issue here...

If I had know this would be the case, I woulda just sat on my ass at AK22 or whatever.

It wouldn't be so bad if it didn't completely lock you out of upgrading your weapon and advancing in broken shores.
    Still having this issue, also made a ticket on patch day but still not fixed. I can't progress AK at all right now on my main character. Gee blizzard thanks ! Typical low quality that we've been getting lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuushima View Post
    Still having this issue, also made a ticket on patch day but still not fixed. I can't progress AK at all right now on my main character. Gee blizzard thanks ! Typical low quality that we've been getting lately.
    Use live chat to get a GM to fix it (make a ticket under something like patch issues or payment). That's what I did friday.

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Use live chat to get a GM to fix it (make a ticket under something like patch issues or payment). That's what I did friday.
    Cheers man, will try that out. I wanted to give them the benefit of doubt but this is becoming ridiculous.