Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    See: https://twitter.com/WarcraftDevs/sta...18523337371648

I can't believe so many miserable people exist in the world and over a video game no less.
    People tend to get a bit too eager at patch days, and when they are treated as eager beavers, they tend to rage.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by MilitantBadger View Post
    Kinda confused. Someone tell this mean the item will be same as if no patch happened or their will be nothing at all in it as if I had not run a plus this week? Don't care either way since all loot has been crap for months but changes how I go about doing my tuesday.
    It says in the post, the 7.2 AP rewards will not be in until next week.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    LOL! Stop saying like people have exact same opinions on the matter! Stop saying this utter bullshit! It's always people saying how community wants this and that ... oh come on! It's like you want something and you're community, while every one else who doesn't share that opinion isn't ...

If you don't like it, then stop playing the game and GTFO the damn WoW forums ... nobody is going to miss your sorry whiny ass.
    I think you quoted the wrong person. Adjust accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicymemer View Post
    Because millennials have no attention span or reasoning.

Before you respond to this post, respond to the post where you first responded to me.

Or kindly conceded your point, as pathetic that it was.
    I have reasoning, and attention spam though?

Your logic makes no sense....

Maybe you're the millennial?