Deleted

AK level 26 question

I'm only AK level 23 getting 24 tomorrow, as people in my guild are all ak 25 and are gettting the Broken Shore: Investigate the Legion quest for AK 26. But the item does not seem to want to drop for me?
    So is it required that you have AK 25 before you can get the quest?

It's not a drop, it's a quest item

Deleted
    As I understand it, it is a random drop that starts the quest The Borken Shore: Investigate the Legion

Unless there's a bug you should have been able to buy 25 today, I know I went from 21-25 on an alt
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2017-03-29 at 08:52 AM.

Deleted
    Its not a drop, its a quest that starts after invading the broken shore. However you need to be AK25 to start it ofcourse. The quest INVOLVES you killing monsters and is a random drop, that part is correct.

Deleted
    You can buy AK 25? How? I went to the guy in my order hall that does the research but he doesn't sell the tomes?
    I really appreciate your help guys

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hummlebien View Post
    You can buy AK 25? How? I went to the guy in my order hall that does the research but he doesn't sell the tomes?
    I really appreciate your help guys
    There is another NPC - not the guy where you start your orders(somewhere nearby your table etc.).

Deleted
    Blizzard wants to "kill" alt playing this expansion. Legion has come to the point of claiming a very significant amount of time for it to be played properly. Very sad news for those with limited free time.

Deleted
    Just logged onto one of my alts where I was able to purchase AK 25 in my order hall, but it seems as I have research going for the last two levels on my warrior I can't purchase AK 25 and have to wait until Sunday to be able to progress any further in 7.2.
    Which seems to be absolutely stupid, why haven't they just speeded exsisting researches up? So that they would be done on patch day and people who are in my situation would't be pissed that they can't actually get up to speed and will be behind on AK and AP. Plus no new traits for a couple of days

Yes, you need AK25 to get it. You can buy your way up to that now, though, so that shouldn't be a problem.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Just logged onto one of my alts where I was able to purchase AK 25 in my order hall, but it seems as I have research going for the last two levels on my warrior I can't purchase AK 25 and have to wait until Sunday to be able to progress any further in 7.2.
    Which seems to be absolutely stupid, why haven't they just speeded exsisting researches up? So that they would be done on patch day and people who are in my situation would't be pissed that they can't actually get up to speed and will be behind on AK and AP. Plus no new traits for a couple of days
    Looks like same for me on my warlock, 1day 11hours left to get from 24->25... cant get quest =/
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

It gets even more stupid. Apparently 7.2 Broken Shore quest that gives you insta 25>26 AK is only for mains, alts have to do it on foot, 3 days research time.
    Its SOO MUCHHH AP wasted that its stupid to even try to play an alt at this moment.

EDIT: Be careful! Dont put new work orders for new AK levels before using instant 26 that you get from the quest! im locked for a week now..
    Last edited by Gurg; 2017-04-01 at 10:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    It's not nerfed unless it's live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurg View Post
    It gets even more stupid. Apparently 7.2 Broken Shore quest that gives you insta 25>26 AK is only for mains, alts have to do it on foot, 3 days research time.
    Its SOO MUCHHH AP wasted that its stupid to even try to play an alt at this moment.
    Wrong.

My alt got through the questline just like my main, and both got AK26.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Wrong.

My alt got through the questline just like my main, and both got AK26.
    Actually, ur right. Stupid of me, i put work order for new researches (26 and 27) before i used instant 26 :|
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyanmaru View Post
    It's not nerfed unless it's live.