Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    I've sacrificed everything, what have you done..
    I'm just a cat, leave me alone

Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Nihilist View Post
    ... I'm gonna barf. I swear, they are shoving this whole sacrifice shit down our throats so hard. Ever since 7.0, whether it's Xe'ra sucking Illidan's cock, Demon Hunters screeching "I've sacrificed everything, what have you done" or Illidan and Xe'ra reprimanding us for killing Illidan, in our "ignorance".

How the fuck were we supposed to know what Illidan was planning?

He didn't tell us.

Hey, Illidan, you dickhead, next time you have a big ole' grand plan like this, FUCKING TELL US. You can't understand, in the slightest, how it totally looked like you were the bad guy in TBC? What, with you being allied to fel elves, naga and demons. With you being a complete dick-tator all over Outland. With Malfurion telling us in Vanilla "oh, Illidan has gone insane, ever since he lost to Arthas".

Yeah, how stupid we are for not knowing you secretly planned to steal some object in order to invade Argus and destroy the Legion for good. It's totally our fault. Maybe if you've gotten laid a bit more when you were occupied stalking Tyrande, you wouldn't have become an outcast talking to a skull all day. Blame us for thinking you are insane.

Fuck off.
    what if all of this is a meta plotline about how blizzard has always regretted fucking over illidan in tbc and what xera is really saying is that blizzard was ignorant and threw away one of their best characters
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by The Amazing Nihilist View Post
    ... I'm gonna barf. I swear, they are shoving this whole sacrifice shit down our throats so hard. Ever since 7.0, whether it's Xe'ra sucking Illidan's cock, Demon Hunters screeching "I've sacrificed everything, what have you done" or Illidan and Xe'ra reprimanding us for killing Illidan, in our "ignorance".

How the fuck were we supposed to know what Illidan was planning?

He didn't tell us.

Hey, Illidan, you dickhead, next time you have a big ole' grand plan like this, FUCKING TELL US. You can't understand, in the slightest, how it totally looked like you were the bad guy in TBC? What, with you being allied to fel elves, naga and demons. With you being a complete dick-tator all over Outland. With Malfurion telling us in Vanilla "oh, Illidan has gone insane, ever since he lost to Arthas".

Yeah, how stupid we are for not knowing you secretly planned to steal some object in order to invade Argus and destroy the Legion for good. It's totally our fault. Maybe if you've gotten laid a bit more when you were occupied stalking Tyrande, you wouldn't have become an outcast talking to a skull all day. Blame us for thinking you are insane.

Fuck off.
    I despise almost everyone on these forums and tolerate the few who aren't total hypocrites, but you're the first person I outright proclaim to adore.

Where have people like you gone? Am I back in 2001? Please tell me this toxicity/sjw/safe space internet bullshit was all just a bad dream.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate hearing Demon Hunters talk about sacrifice. I play a draenei, you want to compare sacrifices? We lost most of our race and our home planet, you lost your eyesight IN EXCHANGE for power.