Wink Thinking about coming back for Legion.

so played all the expansions, and raided in them all but by far I spent the least amount of time in WOD, once I got to the point I was raiding LFR I realised I was right back into that same old routine of sitting in a city just waiting on the lfr to pop never actually doing anything just jumping from one fence post to the other.

I know that part of my issue was that by WOD I didn't have a guild, and with my server being total shit and merged with like 10 other servers and still being shit the thought of either paying to move or flat out starting over on a better server was soul crushing so I quit.

So now that legion has been out a little and I am hearing people talking about it again I'm getting that urge to buy it, my biggest fear is that the same thing will happen again, shit server (Balnazzar EU) lack of good guild which would give me things to do and people to actually talk to, and falling back into the same shitty routine.

What I guess I want is for people to convince me that buying the game again is a good idea.

I'm negative enough about wow on my own so if your coming to the thread with tons of negative shit posting then please move along it wont be anything I have not already thought myself anyway.

Trying really hard to be positive.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had the most fun in Legion since Wrath. It's a great expansion with TONS of shit to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai View Post
    like what tho ?
    Raids, dungeons, mythic dungeons, mythic+ dungeon runs for challenge, world quests, profession quests, old raid transmog farming, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bankai View Post
    like what tho ?
    like, complain because of the plethora of content being offered, because theres to much to do