Class Order mount cinematics...

All of the applauding order members might as well be fucking seals.

I'm going to feel less accomplished after going through this schlock.

There may as well be a narrator for the DK scene who just repeats "MEMBER TEH LICK KANG CINEMOVIE? WELL NOW YER DA KANG AND SHEEEEIT!"

Or the warrior scene, "OMG U PUNCHED DA DARGUN IN HIS FACE! DAS SO COOOL!"

Are players these days so insecure that this level of insultingly patronizing fellatio is needed? I don't fucking even.

Jesus fucking Christ, and people wonder why there is a demand for legacy servers.

10+ Year Old Account
    And you expected people on the forums to say.....what?

7+ Year Old Account
    so uhh what is this suppose to be for? like, what are we suppose to discuss here, and again... you seem to be crying about "these cinematics suck" remember when we never had them?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by cpillow View Post
    And you expected people on the forums to say.....what?
    I don't expect anything on these forums. I'm only here when away from my computer and time has to be killed.

I think he's just showing off his rhetoric of memes.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    so uhh what is this suppose to be for? like, what are we suppose to discuss here, and again... you seem to be crying about "these cinematics suck" remember when we never had them?
    I'll help you out.

Blizzard has been frontloading a patronizing amount of false achievements and accolades along with empty praising from NPCs who just decided to all start bending over backwards for the PCs. It just feels completely hollow since I don't actually earn any of the "cool stuff", it's all given as the equivalent of participation awards.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm confused--

--what are you complaining about?

Are you even complaining? What are you criticizing?

I honestly cannot get what emotion you are trying to convey in this post. Please elaborate without added sarcasm.

EDIT

Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    I'll help you out.

Blizzard has been frontloading a patronizing amount of false achievements and accolades along with empty praising from NPCs who just decided to all start bending over backwards for the PCs. It just feels completely hollow since I don't actually earn any of the "cool stuff", it's all given as the equivalent of participation awards.
    Oh.

Being upset with that - being that it is in a damn VIDEO GAME - seems like a stretch to whine about. It sounds like there is something more you are frustrated/upset over than to chalk it down to this.

Are you upset with Blizzard as a whole OP?

Deleted
    TE must be fun at parties.

Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    I'm confused--

--what are you complaining about?

Are you even complaining? What are you criticizing?

I honestly cannot get what emotion you are trying to convey in this post. Please elaborate without added sarcasm.

EDIT

Oh.

Being upset with that - being that it is in a damn VIDEO GAME - seems like a stretch to whine about. It sounds like there is something more you are frustrated/upset over than to chalk it down to this.

Are you upset with Blizzard as a whole OP?
    Are you fucking kidding me? You're seriously unable to read into either post? Do I need to give you the Kindergarten rundown? I won't because you'd probably fail to comprehend that either.

Oh wait you had to spew the, "it's just a vidja gayme guiz" line because that isn't the most clueless thing to say here. /s

Deleted
    Wait, those quests are not even avialable yet...

You made me laugh so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsworn Knight View Post
    All of the applauding order members might as well be fucking seals.

I'm going to feel less accomplished after going through this schlock.

There may as well be a narrator for the DK scene who just repeats "MEMBER TEH LICK KANG CINEMOVIE? WELL NOW YER DA KANG AND SHEEEEIT!"

Or the warrior scene, "OMG U PUNCHED DA DARGUN IN HIS FACE! DAS SO COOOL!"

Are players these days so insecure that this level of insultingly patronizing fellatio is needed? I don't fucking even.

Jesus fucking Christ, and people wonder why there is a demand for legacy servers.
    I wanted to marry you up until that part, now I wish you'd never existed, thanks for breaking my heart. Asshole.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BonesDeLarge View Post
    TE must be fun at parties.
    Parties are the problem.

Deleted
    I don't think having everyone hail you as a great hero over something literally anyone could've done with one hand while playing with their dick with the other will make anyone feel like they achieved something. In fact it only serves to make the player feel like a retard, and takes away from actually challenging achievements

I thought the paladin and DK cinematic were badass and epic.

The warrior one was pretty funny imo.

I didn't like the clapping either, but the only cinematic I care about is the one for my class and it didn't have clapping. Just a heroic bow from the horse after it got cleansed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing, this thread doesn't really have a point and the opening post doesn't help.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)