7+ Year Old Account

Blessed Blade of the Windseeker

I am currently on this part of the hall campaign. Every time I go into the cave, Ragemaw isn't up, but I walk out of the cave and it shows he is. Can anyone confirm if this is bugged or not? I realize most of you are not doing this quest but I'm asking just in case.

Sounds like a phasing issue. Only thing I can suggest is to try and group with someone from another server that is also in Azsuna.

I'm having this problem as well. Im going to try server hopping to see if that works.

edit: doesnt work. Seems like a phasing issue.
    Last edited by addlurch; 2017-03-30 at 12:49 PM.

For a workaround try attack him with a pet (if shamans still can give commands to their elemental) or put something with aoe at his location and leave the cave (voidtentacle trinket for example) this should pull him and bring him out of the cave, assuming he doesn't reset on the way out.

But shouldn't you just loot something from the ground for this quest? i'm not sure, did this campaign few months ago

7+ Year Old Account
    Just a heads up to those on this quest... According to blizzard, its bugged and they are working to fix it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Update: If you are stuck on this quest... put in a ticket to have the GM give you credit for the quest. That's what I did and they did it for me.