Resto Druid Legendaries

From looking at logs, it seems like the shoulders are theoretically nuts now on fights without constant damage auras. As I recently swapped from my DH (couldn't stand the 7.1.5 rotation), I have neck, shoulders, and belt.

Basically I'm thinking for raiding my setup will usually be neck/shoulders, whereas for high level M+, neck/belt. I did test out the belt in a raid last night, and you certainly can notice the mileage you get on your lifebloom (goes from ~5% total healing to ~15%), but I still think the shoulders were overall better, unless you really have the need for single target healing. Mostly I think the belt was just causing the HPal to overheal the tanks even though the numbers looked good. The shoulders also have a nice secondary effect of helping us conserve our mana, and making pre-hots much, much more efficient.

For M+ I think it's harder to tell. The lifebloom effect should really help keep the tanks up on high level M+, which is usually the hardest part. I don't see the shoulders being particularly effective, since mana constraints aren't really an issue, and it's typically pretty easy to keep double rejuvs on everyone.

Thoughts?

Deleted
    (Disclaimer: I'm fairly new to playing resto druid in Legion)

In high level M+, especially for those fights where group damage is frequent, I found the best way to keep everyone up is to pre-hot all with rejuv and germination (as time/gcd's permit) - so that mastery kicks in when dmg hits and a regrowth/swiftmend/wild growth is required. The legendary shoulders make this obviously a lot easier and efficient. Trouble with tank healing I experienced only with undergeared or sub-optimally playing tanks so far. (I'm playing M+ with cultivation+germination and mst > hst > crit/vers).

While I agree that pre-hotting in high level M+ is very important, I've never had an issue with it, even without the shoulders. I feel like they would just be wasted for the most part, but I haven't had much time to test 7.2

I ran probably 15 M+ dungeons last night and they all felt suuuuuper smooth with the new shoulders. I have Tear also. You can definitely notice the uptime of Rejuv/Germ being way easier to maintain across all 5 players.

The pre-HoTing potential doesn't really change much, but the shoulders make Rejuvenation last forever on any fight that doesn't have constant massive damage. Their value varies heavily depending on the fight, but any fight where Rejuv can tick without ever overhealing is one we're very strong on anyway.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.