WA for WW Hit Combo

I am trying to optimize my rotation as WW. I main MW, but sometimes my guild needs me to DPS. As a WW, I use Hit Combo. Hit Combo is a buff that stacks to 8. For you to raise the stack, or atleast what I do, is use Tiger Palm and Blackout Kick (since other spells that increase it have CDs). The only problem for me is that you can not repeat the same move twice or it will remove the buff. This is happening often because I am naturally repeating a move, whether it be because I am paying attention to a mechanic or because I made a mistake.

Ultimately, I am trying to create a WA (dynamic group), that will show the icon of the spell that I use. So, the icon of the spell I used would appear and then the next spells icon would appear. I would like for the original icon to disappear after I use the move again.

To give everyone an idea on what I mean, the following spells are a random rotation:

Tiger Palm -> Blackout Kick-> Tiger Palm-> Rising Sun Kick.

The weak aura would look something like this:

[Tiger Palm Icon Scrolling left, Blackout Kick Scrolling Left, Tiger Palm Icon Scrolling left (The first tiger palm icon disappears), Rising Sun Kick Icon scrolling left].

If you could help me by giving me advice or pointing me in the direction of a website or post that could, I would greatly appreciate it.

Hey

https://wago.io/4keAPRI9f This is a great WA to help with the rotation.

Wago.io as a whole is a great ressource for WAs