Deleted

Challenge Artifact Skin Weapon Color

So I got the skin today, but the color I want requires me to defeat all Legion dungeon bosses with the new skin. So I rushed through them all on heroic, than I did a full kara clear with nightbane. But the other color is still not unlocked. Anyone got any details on how this works? Maybe it's because I "only" did 3 VH bosses?

This is something I'd like to know too. I wonder if there's a macro that could provide the list of completed/uncompleted objectives. As usual, Billzord fails miserably to provide us with decent tracking tools.

- - - Updated - - -

Alright. So I just made a full run through all currently available dungeons (8 heroics, 5 mythics+0)... and received no purple tint unlock. Therefore I guess we may all safely assume that this tint either requires _all_ possible bosses (which will take helluva time to achieve in VH/LKara due to weekly boss spawns) or something is terribly, terribly wrong.
    Welp.
    /wrists.

Deleted
    Sounds like you'll need to kill all the VH/Kara bosses as well.

You only need the 2 VH bosses at the end, somebody already confirmed that on the official forum.
    And one Kara clear, but you dont need Nightbane there.

Alright, now I can confirm that too. I just made a fresh VH run, killed the spider boss after killing Betrug yesterday and the tint is now unlocked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontis View Post
    Alright, now I can confirm that too. I just made a fresh VH run, killed the spider boss after killing Betrug yesterday and the tint is now unlocked for me.
    Does it matter if i kill the bosses on mythic or HC?

Madness will consume you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by killwithpwr View Post
    Does it matter if i kill the bosses on mythic or HC?
    Nope. I did 8 dungeons out of 13 in Heroic mode and the rest of them in Mythic+0.

Does anyone know if theres a macro for this shit?

I thought I did them all but the color still isnt unlocked. I even killed nightbane and killed both final bosses of VH.

You might have to kill Attunman and Vizaduum, since it classifies both of those as the final bosses of Lower and Upper

Deleted
    If you unlock the "dungeon skin" on your main weapon, does it unlock the skins on the other spec weapons as well, even though you haven't obtained the original yet? Like the Hidden skins work?

Wait I did Return to Karazhan Mythic, Do you think doing the regular version didnt count as doing it?

Can we get a macro to track this like the one for axes? I have no idea which dungeons am i missing

You do not need to kill all of the bosses, just the end bosses. In Violet Hold's case, only ONE of the end bosses.

I did it in heroic as prot. When i reached the end boss, I swapped to holy and obliterated it as shockadin.

source: I just finished it

My GF did it too the exact same way
    Last edited by Sliske; 2017-04-09 at 12:39 PM.

Deleted
    Doesnt work if you do Mythic +. Did all of the dungeons in M+ apart from VH and didnt get. Complete waste of time q.q

Quote Originally Posted by Sliske View Post
    You do not need to kill all of the bosses, just the end bosses. In Violet Hold's case, only ONE of the end bosses.

I did it in heroic as prot. When i reached the end boss, I swapped to holy and obliterated it as shockadin.

source: I just finished it

My GF did it too the exact same way
    I needed both violet hold last bosses before I got my skin variation. I did my 2nd Violet hold on normal. So difficulty doesn't seem to matter.

Can we get a confirmation that other challenge mode weapons are unlocked as well? I have all three for warlock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TravelDude View Post
    Can we get a confirmation that other challenge mode weapons are unlocked as well? I have all three for warlock.
    Unfortunately no, you need to unlock every color separately. I unlocked color for my destro weapon, but my demo weapon has still only basic color avalaible.