Delas

Protection: 2
    Retribution: 2
    Holy: 2

Minion: 2
    Spell: 2
    Hazard: 2

Solid balance.

Just got Maximilian, probably the best Prot follower. But I won't bother with him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know if anyones made a guide/table for 7.2?

I.E prior to 7.2 we had this guide:

Anyone seen anything like that for 7.2?

Quote Originally Posted by Crysth View Post
    There's a post on reddit regarding this, I think.

The link also says to focus on flat 10% success, 15% success and 40% 8h+ equipment. This will ensure you 200% missions with over 8 hours with ease, and the items you get from Meatball/Maxwell will help you cap shorter missions, if you need. The down side is that you won't speed up mission times, if that's something you are aiming for.
    I would recommend using 40% chance on +8, and 30%+ 15% success chance for maximum %. I had it on meatball and it was effectively giving 160% from him alone - 175% if his bonus is triggered.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    I would recommend using 40% chance on +8, and 30%+ 15% success chance for maximum %. I had it on meatball and it was effectively giving 160% from him alone - 175% if his bonus is triggered.
    That's overkill unless you are planning to put meatball on missions by himself with troops to 200% and not counter anything (timing, bonus loot, etc).

I prefer meatball to have mission duration reduction (25%). When he's paired with another champion he already 200%. No reason to add more success. This also lets you finish missions quicker and retain more 20% balls of energy.

Quote Originally Posted by faithbane View Post
    It's generally better to have the 10%, 15%, 40% 8hr equipment, in case you get some missions counters to below 8hours. It'll even out your success chances for all missions type and allow you to spread out your Librams and Energy Balls for extra success (assuming you are using both Meatball and Tyrosus).

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Boros is too good to not have as a companion follower doing world quests and elites and all that.
    How many times did you run Lower Kara to get him to drop or more random than legendary drops?

Quote Originally Posted by Tancred View Post
    How many times did you run Lower Kara to get him to drop or more random than legendary drops?
    Boros is one everyone gets. Moroes is the one you are thinking of.

I use Boros but he is pretty boring. I also don't like he grabs aggro while I am on a mob and the mob runs over to him and I lose time having to chase the mob.

I am on the fence about using Max...I think Max will also be a great mission champion to have too....decisions decisions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who'd you replace? Personally I am leaning towards Maximillian
    http://imgur.com/a/2Q9I8

Quote Originally Posted by Danzel View Post
    Who'd you replace? Personally I am leaning towards Maximillian
    http://imgur.com/a/2Q9I8
    With who you have now, drop Boros. The rest make for a completely even comp with 2 of each spec, and 2 of each counter. Use Meatball as a flex between combat ally and mission runner. If you aren't going crazy with massive pulls as non-prot specs, you'll be fine.