Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I enjoy playing random BGs with friends on my warlock, I dont enjoy playing on my hunter since every trap I place gets broken by teammates and I get tilted

I wish PVP was better then what is has become. They eliminated my drive for better gear. There really is no point to gear progression anymore.

I have a lot of fun, thought fighting some classes (druids specially) usually make the experience far less enjoyable, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinslayer View Post
    I wish PVP was better then what is has become. They eliminated my drive for better gear. There really is no point to gear progression anymore.
    I feel the opposite. before, PvP was a shore until I had enough gear, now it feels better from the get-go. And grinding honor for mounts makes me wish to come back. I've been playing way more Random BGs per day than before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeicideUH View Post
    ...before, PvP was a shore until I had enough gear, now it feels better from the get-go.

PvP (or raiding) being a "chore" to gear up (gear progression) is the way it's supposed to be in a MMORPG, and customizing your character the way you want it. That's what you sign up for when you buy it.

When it ceases to be that it is no longer a MMORPG. In WoW's case it has become a half-baked MOBA with RNG.

Quote Originally Posted by Caolela View Post
    PvP (or raiding) being a "chore" to gear up (gear progression) is the way it's supposed to be in a MMORPG, and customizing your character the way you want it. That's what you sign up for when you buy it.
    Well, for PvE, it is like that. After all, gear enables you go higher difficulties and surpass hard bosses.
    But no PvP, no. Gearing there never made sense. You are fighting other players, not a computer-controlled mob. Your skill should matter way more than what you are wearing.

I'm all for customization: talents, PvP talents, maybe allow small changes in the template. But gear shouldn't matter at all.

It has stopped being just a MMORPG ever since PvP instances were created. World PvP still uses gearing for power, and look at how "fun" it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    In a MMORPG, gear should matter and for several years, it did. The format - whether PvP or PvE - is what doesn't matter because gearing and customization of chars, and having those choices, is one of the main concepts behind a MMORPG/RPG. Otherwise you might as well play a MOBA or a FPS like Unreal/Quake/Doom.

If they had kept gear like it was before Legion, wPvP would not be in the horrible shape it's in.
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-05-03 at 04:28 PM.

Randoms are sorta fun. The only frustrating part is the alliance premades. Always from Sargeras, Emerald Dream, or Proudmoore for me

it's also a little tilting how powerful healing is. I have read some things to the contrary and honestly I'm surprised...when enemy team has 3+ healers and we're at a deficit, it's like no one can kill anything outside of a 1v1 in the middle of nowhere on the map. Resto seems more beatable now, but these 3-holy pally premades i see everywhere are just toxic.

Lost count how many times I saw multiple DPS tunneling a healer, and the healer keeps freecasting......lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    I am playing a hunter and i must say for the first time i truly hate random bgs. Every now and then i jump in to try and grind some honor....but these immortal healers....it is ridicules.
    For my Hunter, any healers can be tough 1 v 1, but Pally healers are especially tough to take down- mostly it just comes down to planning your interrupts/CCs while you are putting on the pressure- generally if you try to interrupt too early, you aren't going to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    Am i the only one experiencing this or have this opinion?
    I have never had so much fun in PvP. As someone who plays every class (and is behind the gear curve on most of them), being able to jump in and be competitive has made it much more enjoyable.

Uhm, no. I don't. For the first time (expansion) ever. Even WoD was a blast in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by FAILoZOFF View Post
    Even WoD was a blast in that regard.
    Not for us warrior mains! Can't believe I rolled arms all of WoD

How are locks atm in random bg? Do melee wipe them out in seconds or are it better now?