Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I don't think it's a good idea, been there done that!

Well I had fun with the Molten Core redo. Like, it was no Wrath Onyxia redo, but it was still pretty good I thought. I'm looking forward to the Black Temple Timewalking.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    After doing MC LFR at the anniversary event I agree that the LFR version could be bad. But Blizzard have come a long way with time walking since then so it might not be too hard. What would be cool is if they added a normal version you could make a group for, similar to flex groups now

Deleted
    its not gonna be a lfr you need to be a premade group from 10 to 30 and then talk to a npc in shattrath to que for it and get in so no lfr.

Deleted
    Time walking Raids I'm not overly fussed about, but so happy they are bringing back kazzak yet again, azuregos & the dragons of nightmare for time walking

Fine if it dropped AP and items that are way weaker than current tier mythic and CANNOT TITANFORGE.

10+ Year Old Account
    One word...

WHATEVER!

So long there will be no brainless pugs, is ok for me.

Fucking hate Time-Walking because dipshits at Blizzard scale us down instead of the opposite and scale the instance up.

If people can't even do Timewalking dungeons correctly. Like not interupting the 1 shotters in ahn'kahet, or not even knowing the second boss in Utgarde pinnacle is the stuffed animal. I don't even wanna know how people are going to cope with Timewalking raids...

If theres no LFR it wont be garbage

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see them implement 2 versions of timewalking raids: LFR and Normal. With normal being one you can group for and enter, but make it flex style. Would be cool if they did that. Blizzard said they would add a raid for each timewalking event, hope they do ICC, FL and ToT. Those would be cool to run again

7+ Year Old Account
    I am sooooo down for timewalking raids! Best news I have read yet on whats coming soon!

10+ Year Old Account
    what would you want as rewards in it ? be precise