Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    6 minutes. 909 ilvl. Mastery 18.25, Strength 17.44, Crit 15.86, Verse 15.47, Haste 15.21.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ulian/advanced

Couldn't they just change

Double Doom: Death Coil casts increases the damage and cost of the consecutive Death Coil by 25%, this effect is lost when any other spell is cast.

now it doesn't feel bad to cast multiple DCs in a row, actually without Necrosis it would be a set goal.
    It's a huge buff to overall damage.
    Makes you actually deal decent damage yourself while popping DA.
    Will actually reach the intended goal of dumping RP more efficiently.

Quote Originally Posted by Tems View Post
    Couldn't they just change

Double Doom: Death Coil casts increases the damage and cost of the consecutive Death Coil by 25%, this effect is lost when any other spell is cast.

now it doesn't feel bad to cast multiple DCs in a row, actually without Necrosis it would be a set goal.
    It's a huge buff to overall damage.
    Makes you actually deal decent damage yourself while popping DA.
    Will actually reach the intended goal of dumping RP more efficiently.
    I prefer having DCs refresh SoW procs until you cast scourge strike. That way I can dump all my RP (or enough that I won't cap RP after using a few runes) and then dump all my runes, and even not feel bad about refreshing outbreak / using Soul reaper / DA / DT / whatever I feel like.

And make necrosis be On_Cast instead of On_Hit! Too much haste and we end up landing SS before the DC procs necrosis.

Deleted
    I've seen a 28k dps increase too (605k live 633k PTR) 900 geared (shoulders+sephuz sadly, never lucky) with ST build (BS/PP/CS/InfClaws/SR) in a 5min fight on dummy

Deleted
    Non necrosis builds should see a dps increase, since all other damage sources should stay pretty much the same. This was mentioned in one of my earlier posts.

Honestly, I will go back to UH if they make death coil feel more meaningful. Make it hit harder and cost more, like BDk Death Strike. It'll make the free ones feel better and just make the class flow better imo. Currently I feel bad using death coil, my RP seems capped 80% of the time.