Is there a unitframe addon who does that?

Is there a unitframe addon who show you the target with the lowest health on the same spot all the time? unitframe addons can prioritize placement based on role but can they do that based on health aswell? i think i read that its possible based on api health but what addon can do that?

No.
    You can have varying ways of displaying that information.
    Even highlighting those players.
    But not moving their frames during combat.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

If directly it's not possible then if there is a way to scan for the lowest health in raid / grp then just set focus to it. That way it will be in the same place also. You could make it in such a way that the focus frame is close to your raid / party / arena frame so that it looks like a part of it and get used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by palthis View Post
    If directly it's not possible then if there is a way to scan for the lowest health in raid / grp then just set focus to it. That way it will be in the same place also. You could make it in such a way that the focus frame is close to your raid / party / arena frame so that it looks like a part of it and get used to it.
    Also impossible. Addons cannot set the focus target in combat. It is possible to display the lowest health group member but the frame cannot be clickable or actionable.

What OP wants is considered automation. To just click the same spot and heal a whole raid automatically is not what Blizzard wants. If OP ever finds a way to do this or something similar, it will be patched, or worse disable more stuff legitimate addons use, if Blizzard finds out.
    Last edited by Kanegasi; 2017-04-23 at 02:30 PM.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    Also impossible. Addons cannot set the focus target in combat. ...
    Just tried this on training dummy and you CAN create a macro that will set a focus to the dummy you are attacking. This would mean my theory about changing focus targets in combat is doable so long OP can get the code that gives him the lowest HP unit.

Deleted
    Just tried this on training dummy and you CAN create a macro that will set a focus to the dummy you are attacking. This would mean my theory about changing focus targets in combat is doable so long OP can get the code that gives him the lowest HP unit.
    Just guessing but he said 'addons' cannot. You by yourself clicking a macro ist not an addon I suppose

A macro can, an addon cannot.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

Macro's can't be updated IC.

But how dynamic was the selection.
    If it was just your "target", then the criteria was fixed.
    I think what they meant to get across was how dynamic you can make such a selection during combat might be limited.

What the OP wants is something near to automation.
    One-click healing almost.

We had that once, blizzard realised eventually it wasn't a good thing.
    Hence the name of a popular addon - Healbot - because it did the decision making for you.
    Click, Heal.

It changed, because it had to.
    The name stuck however.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-04-24 at 09:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.