Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    4 with 19 days played.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    Most people who play about the same as I do get ~one a month. This is anecdotal of course but I'd say this is pretty close to the average as long as you're doing content which can award a Legendary.

Thanks for confirming my suspicion that is was a pointless thread.

My main has 6. I got #6 two days after #5, and 1 day after complaining on this forum that my MW legendaries sucked. Coincidence?!?!

I just got my eighth this evening, third one since 7.2 launched which hasn't even been quite a month yet. All three of them came from Legionfall caches. Seeing as a good portion of my legends have come from caches and not raid bosses, in my experience caches are your best option of trying to 'farm' them.

Got 10 on my main.

Anything between 2-3 on my little played alts (lots of them).

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 5 on my main which I play pretty much every day.

5 legendaries 50 days played on my hunter, which has 4 useless multispec legendaries and 1 spec specific that is not great.
    On my DH which is my new main, 20 days played, 2 spec specific BIS legendaries.
    When someone says that women can not join a raid there's only one question left.
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    They raid without healers?

12 with 79 days played

9 on my main warlock I made 1 week before NH released.

I have 5 on my alt warlock which hit 110 19 days ago.

I have 6 with 20 days played, the amount of days means absolutely nothing of course.

Pace is really 1 per month.

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, i must be one of the most unlucky players around then.

Just got my 4th legendary, my 4th utility / cross spec legendary at that, on my main. Especially since i have raided LFR, normal and heroic raids since they were all available each week on top of at least 4 mythic+ each week. (mythic+ bores me, i tend to avoid it unless dragged in by friends)

Have only missed maybe 4 emissary caches since release as well. =\

My alts all have only 1, cept my warrior who got 2 back to back from star augur and botanist in the same LFR run.

Main is currently 49 days played, if that at all counts.

15 on my warr, should be 16 this week.