Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's co-op, i can customize my character, and I can invite more and more people to play with me if I want to.
    Oh, and if the gameplay is good, i know there will be more stuff to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Krieleros View Post
    I like playing with other people. Witcher 3 is a superior RPG to all the MMORPGs on the market, but it's a lonely existence. Offline games don't hold my interest after the initial play through. As much as people complain about how toxic the community is in WoW and other MMOs, my experiences have been overwhelmingly positive. Contrast that with any MOBA or shooter, where the communities are sludge pits. One of the reasons I cannot get into ESO is that it feels like a solo player game unless you RP. Sorry, not into vampire/wherewolf Twilight RP.
    That's a good point. I played Fallout 4 for a long time until I realized that I was just playing by myself, and nothing that I did really mattered. In an MMO you have actual friends to enjoy the game with, and witnesses to see your progression.
    Doesn't anybody else end up playing a solo-RPG, even in the one of the biggest MMORPG's in the world, though?

I don't play MMORPGs anymore. I'm actually sick of MMOs in general by now. Too time-consuming, actually anti-social rather often than not, all games using the same obvious mechanics to keep players hooked (like drug lords), no innovative gameplay for over a decade. We've seen all of it.

I'm back to Singleplayer and direct LAN/Online Multiplayer games with friends where I can set the pace as I prefer. E.g. grand-scale strategy games and war games - both real-time and turn-based.
    #MakeBlizzardGreatAgain

I like MMORPG's because they appeal to all sorts of different gamers. I'm a WoW player myself and a rather new one at that. There are so many different ways for people to play. I prefer questing and immersing myself in the story. I know that others live for PvP and raiding. Also, I love the wide variety of landscapes that the map encompasses. Furthermore, I like the fact that it is nearly impossible to reach the "end of the map." The endless possibilities of MMORPG's is what I like most.