Deleted

anyone got a surrender macro arena script?

my hands shake in anger everytime i try to click on that little tiny option, not to mention that its not aviable from default even when the arena started 1v2

and dont tell me to get combat and leave i dont get honor then and i dont like it to see myself get raped in order to be able to click the leave finished arena button

Quote Originally Posted by skidrov View Post
    my hands shake in anger everytime i try to click on that little tiny option, not to mention that its not aviable from default even when the arena started 1v2

and dont tell me to get combat and leave i dont get honor then and i dont like it to see myself get raped in order to be able to click the leave finished arena button
    How do you surrender in the first place? I saw some people doing it, I think this is a new feature?

Now if I got you correctly, you want to leave the match without having to click on the green eye icon and select Leave the match? If that's the case, you can type /afk in the match and it will kick you out.
    People hated MoP but now many say it is the "Best" expansion. Given enough time, WoD will be the "Best" as well, I dare say.

wait you leave cuz its 1v2 lol? What about staying and kicking some ass and winning games time to time (or more often dep on your skill level).

but yes as person above said, just type /afk and you will leave arena shortly,

but just like the Spartans, i prefer stand and fight against the greater odds, and die if necessary than retreat or surrender.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    wait you leave cuz its 1v2 lol? What about staying and kicking some ass and winning games time to time (or more often dep on your skill level).

but yes as person above said, just type /afk and you will leave arena shortly,

but just like the Spartans, i prefer stand and fight against the greater odds, and die if necessary than retreat or surrender.
    /afk doesn't give you the honor points reward from losing which makes surrender the better option.

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    /afk doesn't give you the honor points reward from losing which makes surrender the better option.
    oh didnt know that, good to know, ty bud.