Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    again you shouldent have to read fucking mana pools to tell if they are a healer or dps
    I agree, we should make wow friendlier to severely handicaped people. I propose a giant floating arrow over every healer saying "This guy right here is a healer, you should focus all you attacks on him". It would make game so much better.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I agree, we should make wow friendlier to severely handicaped people. I propose a giant floating arrow over every healer saying "This guy right here is a healer, you should focus all you attacks on him". It would make game so much better.
    i still think healer should of had the tree form enforced... the ghanir could have allowed you to choose how it looked and it would have been awesome (should have done the same for bird...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

10+ Year Old Account
    i still think healer should of had the tree form enforced... the ghanir could have allowed you to choose how it looked and it would have been awesome (should have done the same for bird...)
    Well, i wonder what happens when you need to tell ret and holy apart now that they both wield a 2h. Must make every encounter into true clash of masterminds.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, i wonder what happens when you need to tell ret and holy apart now that they both wield a 2h. Must make every encounter into true clash of masterminds.
    holy has a offhand aswell
    also ret will have a second resource where holy will only have mana, counting the number is too far, but seeing 1 to 2 resources can be abit easier

10+ Year Old Account
    holy has a offhand aswell
    also ret will have a second resource where holy will only have mana, counting the number is too far, but seeing 1 to 2 resources can be abit easier
    Eventually you can i dont know...notice that they are behaving completely diffrent ? Then again, this is tip for advanced +.

7+ Year Old Account
    Eventually you can i dont know...notice that they are behaving completely diffrent ? Then again, this is tip for advanced +.
    well its more of you see somone charging you and you can prep for it, a dps, they may be alone and you can handle them, a healer you may want to call backup as they may have some invis support and wanna call in some backup right then and there.

I really wish there was another glyph that gave us wings like Malfurion then we could still use Tome of the Wilds: Flap, because that alone is making me not use the Astral Form.

*flap flap flap* It's just so funny looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangaa View Post
    I really wish there was another glyph that gave us wings like Malfurion then we could still use Tome of the Wilds: Flap, because that alone is making me not use the Astral Form.

*flap flap flap* It's just so funny looking.

You can use flap with astral form glyph, they fixed it at some point, you hover similar to a priest.

It was fixed in 7.1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    You can use flap with astral form glyph, they fixed it at some point, you hover similar to a priest.
    Damn son, I've been playing Feral and Resto so I didn't know. I'll have to check that out. My point still stands of having a glyph that gives us wing arms like Malf.

Quote Originally Posted by Bangaa View Post
    Damn son, I've been playing Feral and Resto so I didn't know. I'll have to check that out. My point still stands of having a glyph that gives us wing arms like Malf.
    I agree that would look sweet.

To the original question, i'd say just making it a bit less blue would be the best option then.

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Why do we have to be blue? I mean is it for people do see "Hey that's a Balance Druid alright!"?.
    You don't see red Fire Mages because you "need to know it" for example.

I'm tired of getting a nice transmog in a different color but still all I see is blue.
    Time to give us full humanoid form? Please?
    Reroll resto or to another class. if you dont use/likes forms, then the druid class might not be the class for u

10+ Year Old Account
    NO, just NO!!!

Smurfkins are bad enough, they should not be allowed to drop the color..

Luckily, there aren't very many smurfkins around, as a blue smurf or a red moonkin is an easy choice..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I don't understand why they made guard and feral skins, but gave chickens and trees some sticks... It's not like feral can't complain they have a nice transmog and can't show it due to cat form. I'd rather have modified chickens than a blue guy with a fire stick that goes blue due to form...

Specificially because bears and cats cannot see their weapon in form at all. And they don't get any extra weapon models in turn, only the base version.

Besides melee, do any casters use their weapon to cast spells? They use their hands like Dragonball Z.
    Would you rather have 20 different weapons that you can barely see or never see with glyph or 20 different owl skins?

I never said it was a good reason. Just the reason they did it.

Why do we have to be blue? I mean is it for people do see "Hey that's a Balance Druid alright!"?.
    You don't see red Fire Mages because you "need to know it" for example.

I'm tired of getting a nice transmog in a different color but still all I see is blue.
    im wiht you mate i fucking hate the owl and the blue shit i want to see my Xmog clearly