Would you be ok with idea of legendary equipment vendor ?

I'm talking about the stuff you use on your followers to give them certain boost.
    They are pretty rare, even more so than normal legendaries, which is a bummer, in my opinion.
    And yes, i know about command center perk, but it will be up like once in a month, if not more.

Right now, there is surplus of order hall resources, they are dropping from everywhere, pretty much.
    So why not put them to use ? 25k to 50k resources per one legendary equipment item, in a form of unidid token or straight up.
    How would you feel about it ?

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I think something like 2k for random blue equipment, 5k for random purple equipment and 10/15k for legendary box would be perfectly fine.

Why though? Why is it necessary that your followers be stacked with legendary equipment?

Deleted
    Not Legendary no.

Would be nice for the Blue / Purples though since we cannot remove equipment from followers.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Not Legendary no.

Would be nice for the Blue / Purples though since we cannot remove equipment from followers.
    Seconded, and add greens while you're at it.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Jagorath View Post
    And yes, i know about command center perk, but it will be up like once in a month, if not more.
    There may be times when no building is active, and there will be times where all three buildings are active. Once a month, though? That is statistically unlikely, especially since the entire construction is a region-wide campaign.

I don't see how the implementation of this would meet any demand. This is the first time I've seen this pop up, or even be discussed. It's not, however, the first time that I've heard that the Order Hall resources need a purpose. Albeit, currencies fade as the expansion grows - sometimes. I just don't see the intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorecien View Post
    There may be times when no building is active, and there will be times where all three buildings are active. Once a month, though? That is statistically unlikely, especially since the entire construction is a region-wide campaign.

I don't see how the implementation of this would meet any demand. This is the first time I've seen this pop up, or even be discussed. It's not, however, the first time that I've heard that the Order Hall resources need a purpose. Albeit, currencies fade as the expansion grows - sometimes. I just don't see the intent.
    Each building is up about once a week (realistically around 9 days), and there are 4 buffs. If all buffs have the same likelihood of appearing that means you'll see every buff once every 4-5 weeks, depending on how much the community focuses on that building.

for legendary thingl i would put it at somethin glike 100k ressources, it would be high enough to be hard to farm but at the same timeguaranty you to have a regular legendary on a basic time, our ressource right now are really a wasted money

Quote Originally Posted by tuesday the paladin View Post
    Each building is up about once a week (realistically around 9 days), and there are 4 buffs. If all buffs have the same likelihood of appearing that means you'll see every buff once every 4-5 weeks, depending on how much the community focuses on that building.
    Well said. I approve.

i like it, as you said i have excess OR, and i've never had any legendary equipment except the command centre, while i own 8 legendaries on my toon and i can only use 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    Actually it's quite likely. When a building is built, it lasts for 3 days - The current average leaves a two-to-three day construction period, and a day where the building is "Destroyed" and is neither active nor able to be contributed towards. And there is only ONE buff that gives you the follower equip, out of four. (Which as far as we can tell so far may cycle - So it would take 4 cycles for the buff to come active again.)

We're talking about one time a week (Or more if it's a slow week) that the building is built, destroyed, and rebuilt. So you realistically only see the buff once a month.
    Hm... making me think; I like it! If the buffs rotate linearly, then I suppose it's likely. Until then, it's an unknown. o:

What they should have done was instead of crafted legendaries for players, made the crafted legendaries for followers. That is a much deeper market for crafters than the current shit legendaries they are constantly spamming trade with.

Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post
    What they should have done was instead of crafted legendaries for players, made the crafted legendaries for followers. That is a much deeper market for crafters than the current shit legendaries they are constantly spamming trade with.
    only if they have 1 for each profession, fuck the BS/LW/tailoring market while professions like engineering get to craft more ENGINEERING ONLY items which makes the least fucking sense ever the fact it's been going for 10+ years is truly a mark of blizzards incompetence.