Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Elite Strike Mission: Impossible

I must have done something incredibly wrong while grinding away at my champions because the highest of the three is -30%.

Did the champion level cap go up? Is there a buff that I'm missing? Do I blow in to it then reseat the cartridge?
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Champion ilevel is now 900.

It's an ilvl 900 mission

What ilvl was the mission? What ilvl were your champions? Did you counter the threats? Is the moon in it's proper phase? Did you use enough virgin blood?

Some of these are valid questions, some aren't

Well, both level cap and item level cap went up with 7.2, so if your followers aren't at 900 iLvl with at least a couple of items increasing your success chance, you're unlikely to have any realistic chance at completing these missions.
    You should be prioritising equipment with +20/30/40% increased chance on missions longer than 8 hours for these missions
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

get 900 itemlevel.
    get the 30-40% when mission takes 8+hours equipment.
    add the 15-20% succes equipment when using expensive troopers.

i got 2 new followers and had 7 champions total. ( prefer a champion over a new troop type )
    getting them to 900iteml was rather easy and gear i had tons of in the bank.

i got all 3 missions well over 100% tho those damm 2 hour missions are tricky to 200% sometimes...
    http://img687.imageshack.us/img687/4...4841599821.jpg the boy that will forever be named the HHD wiper. R.I.P

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well shit it pays to pay attention I suppose. All my guys are still 850 and they're 900.

Derpty derp.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.

Did they remove the bonus roll on these missions? ie there's no point in rolling more than 100%?

Quote Originally Posted by pudgeball View Post
    Did they remove the bonus roll on these missions? ie there's no point in rolling more than 100%?
    They removed the bonus roll, but they start at -100%. You wouldn't be likely to reach 200% anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by pudgeball View Post
    Doesn't bonus rolling give more XP to the followers? If that is true 200% bonus rolling it would give 20k xp to each person.
    BigCrits.com - real people conquering a virtual world!