Adjusting talents and Gear for each NH boss

I'm trying to maximize my damage by adjusting my talents and gear for each boss encounter. Here is where I am thus far.

Note: I do not have Unstable Arcanocrystal (Dammit Jim!). The mastery stat stick is 905, Bloodthirsty is 895, Fury of the burning sky is 890.

Any comments or feedback is appreciated.

Boss Tier 2 Tier 4 Tier 6 Tier 7 Leg 1 Leg 2 Trink 1 Trink 2
    Skorpyron Lock and Load Explosive Volley Trick shot War Belt Boots Fury of the burning Sky Convergence of Fate
    Chronomatic Anomaly True aim Patient Sniper Volley Trick shot Gloves Boots Mastery Stat stick or Bloodthirsty Convergence of Fate
    Trilliax True aim Patient Sniper Volley Trick shot Gloves Boots Mastery Stat stick or Bloodthirsty Convergence of Fate
    Spellblade Lock and Load Explosive Volley Trick shot War Belt Boots Fury of the burning Sky Convergence of Fate
    Tichondrius Lock and Load Patient Sniper Volley Trick shot War Belt Boots Fury of the burning Sky Convergence of Fate
    Star Augur True aim Patient Sniper MoC Trick shot Gloves Boots Mastery Stat stick or Bloodthirsty Convergence of Fate
    Krosus True aim Patient Sniper MoC Trick shot Gloves Boots Mastery Stat stick or Bloodthirsty Convergence of Fate
    High Botanist Lock and Load Patient Sniper Volley Trick shot
    or Piercing
    War Belt Boots Fury of the burning Sky Convergence of Fate
    Elisande Lock and Load Patient Sniper Volley Trick shot
    or Piercing
    War Belt Boots Mastery Stat stick or Bloodthirsty Convergence of Fate
    Guldan Lock and Load Explosive or Patient Sniper Volley Trick shot
    or Piercing
    War Belt Boots Fury of the burning Sky Convergence of Fate

I just use this as a guide personally https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...c=Marksmanship

I dont have the boots yet, but i have 5/5 in quick shot. Isnt it better to use gloves and belt on spellblade, coz @ 5/5 with CoF and 2 pc my trushot is always up on animates. Not sure why top logs use boots too.

Would love to see this for each M NH boss for BM. I have most of the legendaries and constantly rotate, trying to find what is best. Clearly best is based on the rest of my gear, but still, a general guide would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Detaur View Post
    Would love to see this for each M NH boss for BM. I have most of the legendaries and constantly rotate, trying to find what is best. Clearly best is based on the rest of my gear, but still, a general guide would be amazing.
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...c=BeastMastery

Scroll down for each boss, talents + legendarys are shown on the right hand side.

Sorry to intercept your post here, but I had a question. On the volley bosses, are you just keeping volley on at all times, or just switching to volley on when the add phases happen? Thanks for the post, definitely be using it!

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MaddyLif3 View Post
    Sorry to intercept your post here, but I had a question. On the volley bosses, are you just keeping volley on at all times, or just switching to volley on when the add phases happen? Thanks for the post, definitely be using it!
    You keep it on at all times since it would be a dps loss if you switched it off for single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextrox View Post
    You keep it on at all times since it would be a dps loss if you switched it off for single target.
    Thanks! I'm a bit of a noob hunter this xpac, since it's my alt lol

<<KittyKat Extraordinaire>> MaddyDubV#1399

Pretty much use explosive+piercing for everything except trilliax krosus and auger, where trickshot performs better.