Poll: And the answer is..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    South Seas. But here's the thing, it could be both that AND Old God stuff.

Naga Invasions on every coast.

A faction of the Zandalari give themselves to the worship of the Old Gods/Void Lords in an attempt to revive their ancient empire.

Our "garrison" for this xpac is a ship that we command; it's crew are our followers. and we use it to travel between several zones.

3 raid tiers:
    1) Nazjatar, end boss of first tier is Azshara (part of the questing is making pals with the Makrura in their city of Mak'ara and enlisting them in the war)
    2)Zandalar, raised from the sea floor (where it sank during Cata) by a pact between King Rastakhan and the Old Gods (final boss of the tier is a Void-empowered Rastakhan)
    3) N'Zoth's prison, Titan complex beneath the sea floor filled with all kinds of icky Old God crap; final boss of the tier and xpac is N'Zoth
    " The guilt of an unnecessary war is terrible." --- President John Adams
    " America goes not abroad, in search of monsters to destroy." --- President John Quincy Adams
    " Our Federal Union! It must be preserved!" --- President Andrew Jackson

7+ Year Old Account
    I'll like no matter what expansion is next so as long as we get flying unlocked at max level no more of the pathfinder grinding crap..
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    South Seas. But here's the thing, it could be both that AND Old God stuff.

Naga Invasions on every coast.

A faction of the Zandalari give themselves to the worship of the Old Gods/Void Lords in an attempt to revive their ancient empire.

Our "garrison" for this xpac is a ship that we command; it's crew are our followers. and we use it to travel between several zones.

3 raid tiers:
    1) Nazjatar, end boss of first tier is Azshara (part of the questing is making pals with the Makrura in their city of Mak'ara and enlisting them in the war)
    2)Zandalar, raised from the sea floor (where it sank during Cata) by a pact between King Rastakhan and the Old Gods (final boss of the tier is a Void-empowered Rastakhan)
    3) N'Zoth's prison, Titan complex beneath the sea floor filled with all kinds of icky Old God crap; final boss of the tier and xpac is N'Zoth
    It's possible. Although I could really do without the facebook garrison nonsense. If I wanted to play a browser game, I'd log into facebook, or my phone. If I'm playing WoW, I want to play WoW.