Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Hav0kk View Post
    Its sad to see wow in the state it currently is. it really is, even though i dont play the game anymore i still read the forums and check for news and updates on the game. this is a game that i devoted so many hours of my life it was once unthinkable to think that wow would be in the posistion it is in right now.
    Then you have no opinion on the matter.

ALL MMOs ARE BLEEDING PLAYERS CAUSE ITS NOT THE MAJOR GENRE ANYMORE.

FPS and MOBA are more fun to play and follow than MMOs that require time tables.

Stop creating this pointless threads.

WoW is fine, there was never any danger, you were bad at the game.

WoW isn't dead and as you said you dont play so cant judge and seem biased from the worst of forums.

Deleted
    K well i'm out, back to lurk on these forums from time to time while you all discuss pointless topics and the game fades into nothingness. bye.

This forum is so basied towards the game and anything negative said about the game and you get a wall of abuse, its actually unreal.
    Last edited by mmoca138a41cd8; 2017-04-26 at 12:34 PM.

Why has the game to be revived, if it's already alive and well? You can only speak of "reviving the game" if it has been taken offline before.

10+ Year Old Account
    You've been told again and again to stop posting these hyperbolic threads about how WoW is "factually" dead, terrible, and needs to return to classic. We don't allow WoW is Dead/Dying threads here. There is nothing constructive about them, especially when you don't even play the game.