Deleted

Unhappy Sign petition for Hayven- RIP

While some of you must be thinking what the heck is the point, I think he should be getting his tribute. 5000 signed and going.

"One of the most amazing and light hearted WoW-Youtubers just lost his fight to cancer. He brought so much joy to every single one of his Subscribers, so I think it would be fitting to make a tribute for him in the game. I would love to see (just like Bellular Gaming) a Retribution Paladin next to some kind of Archeologie place.
    If you agree I highly encourage you to sign this petition. I don't know him in person but I loved his content just as you did."

It only takes a few seconds, sign here:

https://www.change.org/p/blizzard-ha...share_petition

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    I still have no idea who this guy was, except he did some videos about WoW on YT.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    I still have no idea who this guy was, except he did some videos about WoW on YT.
    then
    A. Dont post
    B. spend the time to look him up
    C. Dont post

i mean if you care about it so little that you dont want to look him up, then come on...
    a "kid" died and your like "eh... waste of my time"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    then
    A. Dont post
    B. spend the time to look him up
    C. Dont post

i mean if you care about it so little that you dont want to look him up, then come on...
    a "kid" died and your like "eh... waste of my time"
    Well, it is. Go post on his facebook or youtube channel or whatever. Millions of people die every day, it's nothing new or special.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    Well, it is. Go post on his facebook or youtube channel or whatever. Millions of people die every day, it's nothing new or special.
    If you do not care that much, do not post. Don't go out of your way to be rude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveL View Post
    I only found out about him today, and when I watched his videos on his youtube channel I was moved by his passion, enthusiasm, and kindness. There are a few videos he made about his illness and the guy was a fighter, I'm normally not easily moved but his story has been heart-breaking. Here is his Youtube channel if you want to see,
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjV...cIpGqpM6mdyD2Q

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by analmoose View Post
    ok so when your mother/father dies you shouldent get to grieve cause "i mean millions of people die every day" some people here knew him as he was small enough he still talked to people in atleast some sense

as i pointed out that is a horrible argument, i better hear you are nothing but smiles at your parents funerals cause again as you said "millions of people die every day its nothing new or special"
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Jesus christ, this forum is truly pathetic. I didn't know much about the guy but come the fuck on, no need to be so tasteless. It would be great to have him as a tribute. There are so very few worth-while WoW content creators left as is. And this disgusting community is not helping.

Signed.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I haven't heard of him until today, personally.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Blizzard, doesn't do petitions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Much as this is a tragic subject and noble cause, we strictly do not allow threads like this with petitions. Closing this.

CLOSED.