Poll: Which type?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    DPS followed by tanking. NPCs are a lot more predictable than players so I'd rather not have that level of unpredictability in my gameplay.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baium View Post
    Lineage II? lol Wind strike ftw?

On Topic: Healer all the way.
    Actually Maplestory.

DPS...ranged more specifically, while I like some melee dps specs I much prefer ranged in a raid setting. I do enjoy healing though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've done a bit of everything, but I usually just stick with DPS. Mainly Melee classes.

Quote Originally Posted by nothingsjim View Post
    Tanking, because it feels like you're leading the team. A tank decides the speed of run with how he pulls, the polar opposite of a healer which is sitting back and wait til someone needs healing.
    Yeah think again... If you decided to go slow, dpsers will make sure you pull faster. If you pull fast, the healer will make sure you die and force you to take it slower.

I like tanking. I'd rather heal if I'm pugging or in LFR. I don't want to do either if I'm questing.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

I like tanking and healing almost equally. I like to be in charge of the flow of combat, I like to protect others, keep them alive, carry them if I have to.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?