Will 7.2 Have Narrative Content?

Or is it a bunch of boring filler quests and then a raid? All I've seen so far is "Kill 100 demons, Kill 6 rares, Do 12 World Quests". Where's the story quests? They implied their is good stuff in between the filler in the q&a, but I am not seeing it. Were'nt there broken shore class challenges (Not the weapon ones) in the beta? Are they a thing?

Patch 7.2.5 is micro-holidays, a Timewalking raid, and new legendary items.

Please tell me the datamined story quests make it to live. The chromie thing sounds fantastic.

There are at least 2 more which are indeed "kill 10 rares" and "do 10 world quests". The last chapter is classmount which has a story element to it. Dont know about the rest.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by micwini View Post
    There are at least 2 more which are indeed "kill 10 rares" and "do 10 world quests". The last chapter is classmount which has a story element to it. Dont know about the rest.
    They gotta have something to set up the raid? unless we go from kill 6 rares to automatically inside the tomb for raid? Suramar felt like it had buildup.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    If they did voiceover for Chromie and Magni, it's pretty obvious it will go live. I guess this questlines happen between Tomb raid and Argus lorewise.

Problem is, there is narrative content (12 class questlines, 7 artifact questlines, Anduin one, 12 class mounts quests), but it's spread accross different classes. Strange that they didn't see this coming. Seems that 7.3 won't have class specific questlines, so they can focus on Argus story.

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    They gotta have something to set up the raid? unless we go from kill 6 rares to automatically inside the tomb for raid? Suramar felt like it had buildup.
    Should have been more like the suramar quests indeed.
    I will not reply to posts that are non-constructive or contain flaming and/or trolling.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post

Problem is, there is narrative content (12 class questlines, 7 artifact questlines, Anduin one, 12 class mounts quests), but it's spread accross different classes.
    Yes some of the Broken shore WQ have class-specific variation too with unique voiceover. So far seen a class specific quest for at least 5 of my chars there.

The quest chains to get your new talents had narrative elements which culminates in an epic battle at the mage tower scenario.

The patch literally began with a scenario where the class hall representatived and Khadgar send you to the shore to stake out a base of operations.

Every class had narrative in their follower quests (paladins had 2 gg wp).

Our mount quests have narrative, they're just delayed.

The patch has plenty of narrative, perhaps you just need to open your eyes so you can see it.

I, for one, loved the narrative of turning in 2500 Nethershards.

What gets me about this staggered content is once you pick up the only quest for the Cathedral dungeon, Velen and Khadgar make it sound like you'll be assaulting both the Cathedral and the Tomb simultaneously, when they're 2.5 months apart.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Really moves the story forward, doesn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Really moves the story forward, doesn't it?
    Truly, it did. The same with getting 100 Sentinax marks.

I was blown away by the subtlety and nuance of the characters involved. They really redeemed Illidan and Khadgar as characters in my eyes due to their portrayal.

Deleted
    There are some caves with whole fancy decoration and 0 mobs inside, probably some quests gonna led us to that caves + some demon guys there. After they already got rid of Nethershards + Sentinax they don't have room for more filler quests unless they make a "kill X rare elites in the broken shore" quest.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    To be fair, at least that one was humorous!

The Sentinax marks was lame though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    There is a magni and chromie questline.

Formerly known as Arafal