Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Please explain how I can do the DK content on my Mage?
    I don't think you understand the basic concept of class quests.

It doesn't change that it is available. Just because you don't give a shit about the class, and therefore don't play it, doesn't change that it is available. If you don't care about the class enough to have it at level 100, which is what is necessary to start doing the class quests, then you obviously don't care enough about the class to begin with.

Now there are two things that really bother me about your attitude.

1) If we go that far, we basically can't even have artifact weapons in the way we do. It already wouldn't be ok to have a quest where a DK goes into Icecrown Citadel to retrieve the remains of Frostmourne to reforge the Blade and claim it for himself. That would already not be ok according to you, because that is a class quest that only a DK can do, you can't do that on your mage, so we can't have that.

Do you really think it's fair that the community loses out on cool quests like that, just because you don't want to play a DK?

2) Complaining that you don't get to do DK quests on your mage, is like if I complained that I didn't get to do Horde quests on my Alliance characters, and I don't have a Horde character, therefore Alliance and Horde should always have the same quests. But some of the coolest content is faction-specific. The Forsaken quests in Howling Fjord are some of the most memorable faction-specific content. But nope, we can't have that, because it isn't "available" to everyone. It's unfair to force players to have a Horde character in order to see the Horde content.

Sorry, but your opinion is awful.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    I don't think you understand the basic concept of class quests.
    Then you'd be thinking wrong...... rest of your diatribe ignored.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

No...?

The Class quests won't return in 7.3, they never said that it wouldn't return in general.

The only reason for why it isn't returning is because of these 3 reasons:

1. Army Of Light.

2. Order-halls are gonna fight together anyway on Argus...

3. Who will be our new Orderhall Followers, anyway?

- - - Updated - - -

Besides, I'm not going to spend my time arguing with an OP who's name is "Anduin Menethil".

As if that theory even made sense to begin with....

Title is such bullshit clickbait.

What Ion most likely meant is that there wouldn't be more class quests for the remainder of Legion. He certainly did not say: "We will never ever make any class quests again for the future of WoW"
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

Deleted
    Then you'd be thinking wrong...... rest of your diatribe ignored.
    Why do people like you even come to forums? You are obviously not interested in having a contructive discussion. Well, keep conveniently ignoring things you don't like.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Title is such bullshit clickbait.

What Ion most likely meant is that there wouldn't be more class quests for the remainder of Legion. He certainly did not say: "We will never ever make any class quests again for the future of WoW"
    If he meant that, then why didn't he say that? Lore asked about 7.3 and so on. Then Ion should've said "not in Legion, but after Legion, of course we'll still do class quests."

He didn't say that. He answered the question of whether there will be more class quests in "7.3 and so on" with "I don't think so". That's very clear.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfram View Post
    Yeah, but we never asked for a goddamn class hall, far less to become the supreme highlords and leaders of our class.

All we wanted was to have some more quests similar to the vanilla Paladin or Warlock quests that were done for their class mounts. A few class specific quests here and there along the way with appropriate rewards, with varying degrees of epicness -- NOT having the whole f*cking questing process revolving around your class hall shit.

But those idiot devs did the exact same thing they always do: went from one extreme (no class content whatsoever) to the other (so much class content that you drown in it), with no middle way, as usual. But I shouldn't be surprised; this is how they have behaved in every single expansion since Wrath.
    I am 5000000000% sure that there's an alternate reality where they did only give us a tiny bit of class related content and you're bitching there too.
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Why do people like you even come to forums?
    Same as you, to discuss a game I like, not to respond to insults from you.

There is a simple fact - class content means that there is far far less content available to the majority of players.

If I can't do content on my mage, or you can't do content on your druid - then that content is fundamentally UNAVAILABLE.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Deleted
    Same as you, to discuss a game I like, not to respond to insults from you.
    And when have I ever insulted you? I wrote a couple of paragraphs explaining why I don't like your viewpoints on class quests. You completely ignored it. You called it a diatribe and even said "ignoring it", without any given reason. Of course that leaves the impression you're not here to discuss anything. All you do is derail.

There is a simple fact - class content means that there is far far less content available to the majority of players.
    That's bullshit.

Here. I made a topic.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...east-level-100

The majority of people have every class at at least level 100. The overwhelming majority has several characters at level 100. A very tiny minority has only 1 character at level 100.

The vast majority of players plays more than just one class, and therefore sees more than just one class story. This is a ridiculous argument. But I bet you're just gonna wave this away and say that people on MMO-C are not representative blabla, whatever you need to dismiss this.

If I can't do content on my mage, or you can't do content on your druid - then that content is fundamentally UNAVAILABLE.
    Yeah, no. It's still available. That's like saying "if I can't do level 110 content on my level 1 character, it's content that is fundamentally unavailable. You are being ridiculous, and since you are arrogant and don't take this conversation serious to begin with, this will be the last post I write in response to you. Grow up.

And when have I ever insulted you
    First line of the post that I first replied to .... figured there was no point going further.

Anyway - fact is - more class content = less content for the majority of players. That's why it is bad.