Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    Yeap. I remember before quitting a long time ago how I had nothing to do in that stupid piece of shit zone, because I didn't have enough reputation. So the idea was to come back every day and do the same fucking boring dailies, one of which being fucking bugged all the time. I said "fuck you very much" and started playing games that actually have content.

The difference is that there are mode WQs and you can do different ones every day. However, after 1-2 months you've seen them all 4-5 each, so fuck WQs.
    You're really just letting shit out, right? or are you really saying that adding more daily content than any previous expansion, is worse than only having 4-5 total daily quest per faction.
    Last edited by Quibble; 2017-04-30 at 09:16 PM.
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by Quibble View Post
    In MoP or LK, you had maybe 4-5 daily quest, take note that it was time gated by being daily.
    In Legion you don't have daily quest, but WQ, where you still have 4-5 quest per day.. So what excatly is the difference?
    You used to be able to farm rep with tabards in WOTLK, in MOP there was a tick added in the rep tab that did the same thing. If you were diligent enough you could farm Rep super quick.

Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post
    in MOP there was a tick added in the rep tab that did the same thing.
    Wasn't that just for the first dungeon of the day?
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Wasn't that just for the first dungeon of the day?
    For MoP I think so, I didn't play a ton of MoP. For WOTLK tho it was all lvl 80+ content, so it included all the Heroic dungeons and later the ICC dungeons on normal and heroic and Trial of the Champion on normal and heroic.

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    Granted, I don't think you need insurrection for flying, but the whole rep grinding portion of the pathfinder achievements need to go in future iterations. It's already gated by them unlocking it after 8 months of an expansion. Further gating it behind 2 months of bullshit rep grinding is just the developers being salty that half their player base leaves when flying is turned off.

3 weeks of Legionfall revered is exactly how long Pathfinder part 2 takes. That is not 'very little time'.
    Correct, Insurrection is not required for flying but it is for the Arcanist's Manasaber mount.
    However Legionfall reputation can be earned quicker than quests alone.
    150 reputation every turn in of 100 supplies.
    You can farm those from cache's or rares in addition to world quests/missions.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

I dont understand why people complain so much about WQ if you dont want to do them then dont do them. Why on earth would you waste your precious time playing a game you dont enjoy. I did more WQ at the beginning for gear or resources mainly for the seals and all the reps got exalted with no grind. Now after doing broken shore for flying I only do them for seals, never had to grind anything... Im guessing most of you farm AP/ legendaries , adjust your playstyle and youll be happier. You even have a shitty add on so you can complete them in a few seconds before stepping off your mount soo...

It is a little misleading, but toughen up, kid.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

You're really just letting shit out, right? or are you really saying that adding more daily content than any previous expansion, is worse than only having 4-5 total daily quest per faction.
    Well in order to make sense he would have to base his opinion off hearsay.

I just say the obvious REALITY: it doesn't fucking make any difference that you have 4-5 dailies and now you have more quests from which they pick every day 4-5 dailies. Because you're fucking tired of them anyway. Initially I thought it's a good change, but after only 2 months I was SO FUCKING SICK of them that I quit. Especially since this fucking quests are MANDATORY for reputation, unlike the WotLK dailies for example, were you could buy a tabard and do some dungeons. Not to mention you have to run from quest to quest in impossible terrain or let the game fly for you for 2 minutes then do the quest for 1 minute. Brilliant design, I hope they don't change it