Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Balticbear View Post
    Soul of the Forest - Your finishing moves deal 10% increased damage and grant 5 Energy per combo point spent.
    I.e. if i use a 5 Combo Point Ferocious Bite it deals 50% Increased Damage and grants me 25 Energy.
    This is the text of the talent. It's only a 10% boost.
    Soul of the Forest - Your finishing moves grant 5 Energy per combo point spent and deal 10% increased damage.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Soul of the Forest - Your finishing moves grant 5 Energy per combo point spent and deal 10% increased damage.
    Correct. As stated above through the thread, it's only a total of 10% increased damage, plus the 5 energy per combo point.
    The 7.2.5 wording could be confusing to some I guess, but as per the build from the other day (Build 24163), it has been corrected to clarify that it is not 10% per combo point, which would be outright goofy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuibus View Post
    Ah, thank you for clearing up the confusion!

I was genuinely not understanding why everybody was on a different page, and as it turns out, the only one on a different page was myself.

Apologies are in order. Now i can clearly understand why other people find this talent underwhelming, as I now find it to be nowhere near as good as I thought it was!