Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Thats like what now? 15-20 seconds extra during breath? Considering how it works it should break off a lot earlier than before.
    When it was 25rp per 1sec i had like 40sec pillar with bos active, now maybe 30sec?
    Last edited by usernr333; 2017-05-24 at 08:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    I would not call that a turd. 6000% AP attack every 30 seconds? I imagine this will be a competitive single target DPS legendary. At 40k strength this is a base 2.4 mil hit (not counting mastery). Throw in ~30% mastery and you're over 3 million hit. This legendary effect would add ~100-130k DPS alone using those values.
    I retract my previous and premature opinion of the item. Been giving this more thought after reading Neme's post and Maxweii's yah this frost one could be quite powerful especially if you consider the strength gains from T20 in combination with this. Infact I'd be pretty surprised if it came out at 200% ap. I'm assuming the bracer would be the ideal combo with this one.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Thats like what now? 15-20 seconds extra during breath? Considering how it works it should break off a lot earlier than before.
    Before the nerf if you kept breath up for 50 seconds, you would get a 50 second PF (a gain of 30 seconds).

With the new 2 pc, if you keep breath up for at least 31 seconds, you'll get a 31 second PF before it falls off (about a gain of 11 seconds).

Deleted
    Anyone not understanding that the new legendary chest is GODLIKE fails at simple math.
    It hits for 6000% AP every 30sec (that is 3x stronger than SF). On top of that add higher ilvl, T20, concordance etc.

Totally broken.

I would be surprised if this one even survives a flat 50% nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    Anyone not understanding that the new legendary chest is GODLIKE fails at simple math.
    It hits for 6000% AP every 30sec (that is 3x stronger than SF). On top of that add higher ilvl, T20, concordance etc.

Totally broken.

I would be surprised if this one even survives a flat 50% nerf.
    Last time I checked our class color wasn't brown. There is no way this will go live like that, and even if it did, once the first chest drops it will be nerfed hard. That it does ludicrous amounts of damage with a single hit is probably the first hurdle.. assuming they want it to be viable (seeing the legs though that's probably wishful thinking), then I could see them reducing the ramp up time and giving it a smaler instant hit while keeping overall dps viable. Or they will only make it charge in combat and out of combat the stacks drop off immediately and reduce the damage.
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2017-05-24 at 10:29 PM.

Deleted
    The numbers being so off, confirms my beliefs I've had for a long time now.
    Blizzard are obviously doing this intentionally, creating a hype around X item/set/ability to make more people play the game but also stay (aka farming those m+/raid every week). A company this establish just can't be that stupid, even if its only PTR atm. Kind of a cheap shot to the playerbase and makes me lose faith sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
    The numbers being so off, confirms my beliefs I've had for a long time now.
    Blizzard are obviously doing this intentionally, creating a hype around X item/set/ability to make more people play the game but also stay (aka farming those m+/raid every week). A company this establish just can't be that stupid, even if its only PTR atm. Kind of a cheap shot to the playerbase and makes me lose faith sadly.
    *puts on his tinfoil hat*

Quote Originally Posted by usernr333 View Post
    When it was 25rp per 1sec i had like 40sec pillar with bos active, now maybe 30sec?
    Which is still quite good; especially if they don't nerf the wrists again.