Question about trinkets/gear

Hello fellow deathknights.
    Ive received a couple of new gear items - but Im not sure which to use.
    Will mention that Im using the BoS build.

Now, Ive got some trinkets but Im not sure which to use.
    Memento of Angerboda 860
    Etwind Element Foci 875
    Eye of Command 860
    Horn of Valor 865
    Might of Krosus 890
    Draught of souls 880

And also I got the legendary helm and ive recently got Prydaz.
    Now if I equip prydaz it will allow me to wear the 890 tier helm. But is it worth it?

Thank you!

If those are your only two legendary items you should be using both of them

Wear the highest item level trinkets. For Breath you want to get a Convergence of Fates really badly. Doesn't matter what item level really, you just want one for the proc. Proc doesn't scale with item level.

Alright.
    I forgot to mention that i've got Seal of Necrofantsia aswell.
    So what do you think? seal+prydaz or seal+helm?

Deleted
    Seal+Helm for sure, one of the best combos, even after the nerf to the helmet(for Raid purposes). Best trinkets are probably Foci+EoC(only if you wont target swap often otherwise Might of Krosus seems to be the best) but not 100% sure on that one. What Hctaz said is true, you really want a Convergence of Fates(drops from Elisande).

I now discovered that I actually do have convergence of fates, ilvl 860 - should I wear it anyway along with Foci?

Try it yourself. CoF + BoS + Seal is a very very very strong combo. For a lot of Frost DKs, BoS is their strongest DPS. And CoF allows you to have another HRW ready when BoS CD is up. Even if it has 0 stat, I'd easily wear it just for the sake of having a BoS + HRW sync.

Hello fellow deathknights.