Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thage View Post
    This is actually really funny because you can still see some of the leftovers from when male worgen used the Ghoul skeleton as a placeholder back in the Blizzcon Cata demo builds, especially in the run animation, look-around idle, and jumping animation. Beta-quality is a pretty good label for them, especially sad when compared to the goblins (which still hold up against the pandaren and updated models, save for a lack of expressiveness when emoting and bone/poly counts in the face and hands).
    such fuckfesting should be illegal. I want a proper Worgen! and I ant him now!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJin View Post
    such fuckfesting should be illegal. I want a proper Worgen! and I ant him now!
    What's the hurry? Are you afraid they'll notice you escaped your ward again?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    What's the hurry? Are you afraid they'll notice you escaped your ward again?
    Well, if patients in the deepest dungeons already know that I'm gone then everything is lost.

The funny thing is that they've used a goblin model thats clearly updated in some of their funny cinematics (non game ones) that clearly had updated features. Its weird that they havent yet updated Goblin or Worgen models but I suspect theres problems with them that create that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainV View Post
    The funny thing is that they've used a goblin model thats clearly updated in some of their funny cinematics (non game ones) that clearly had updated features. Its weird that they havent yet updated Goblin or Worgen models but I suspect theres problems with them that create that issue.
    they could of already finished goblin for all we know or at least 1 variation of it for those clips and are not done with worgen so they refuse to release goblin because lets be honest, if new goblin models come out any other time then the same as worgen there will be a outcry.......