Thread: Wqgf

Wqgf

Hey there, just wanted to ask. Is there a way to modify WQGF to search groups only on PvE realms? Like there is this option in addon manu, tho it only works on PvE realms, but I'd like it on PvP realms too.
    Got tired of random 110DHs ganking my 100+ alts or even dying doing invasions to unintended cleave damage of 110s.

Deleted
    There's literally a option for this in the addon.

The option, I assume, should work for both - but it won't stop you from being PvP tagged coming off of a PvP realm. If it doesn't work then the only option is to put up with it or move off of PvP realms.

Quote Originally Posted by Theprejudice View Post
    There's literally a option for this in the addon.
    works only for PvE realms, even this options tooltip says so (and in de and I believe there is a way to change that as this is just and addon "feature"
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    The option, I assume, should work for both - but it won't stop you from being PvP tagged coming off of a PvP realm. If it doesn't work then the only option is to put up with it or move off of PvP realms.
    wrong, getting into group from PvE realm instantly unflags you, it used to be the way you described it but by the looks of it blizz changed that behavior
    as for the moving out of the PvP realms, i'd go that in heartbeat because of what they did with wPvP (ie. not giving a fk and letting sht be a complete wild-one-shot fest, even at cap, if they would have any honor they would give free character migration when they decided to abandon wPvP, but as for now I am not going to pay them unreal money for such service, let alone transfer all my character to PvE realm

7+ Year Old Account
    That feature NEVER works. Even for PVE servers.

Quote Originally Posted by heartless8604
    Posted May 8, 2017
    "AVOID IT!
    The option for avoiding pvp servers doesn't work at all. It'll group you with pvp*servers without telling you where you're going even if the option to avoid them is used."