Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    Hair grows because of decay. Arthas was too cold to decay and/or questionably, wasn't completely truly undead like other undead, probably.

That or Blizzard didn't think about it because I sure as hell wouldnt've.
    it doesn't grow, it just looks like it does because the skin shrinks and pulls in. Its the same thing with the "scientifically bees shouldn't be able to fly" facebook science crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    A topic about the facial hair of a character that's been dead for 8 years? Really?
    1. He's fan favourite.
    2. After that Illidan stunt, noone stays dead forever.

Considering that the Forsaken are unable to have any facial hair, it might have something to do with the fact that he was just a well-preserved undead. That said, it'd be cool to see Forsaken sporting moustache they scalped from some unfortunate gnome.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    it doesn't grow, it just looks like it does because the skin shrinks and pulls in. Its the same thing with the "scientifically bees shouldn't be able to fly" facebook science crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Huh? Since when?
    I'm aware that hair doesn't actually literally grow, I'm saying that it looks like it "grows" after death because of decay.

It's like Joe Dirt.......you know how Joe was so ingrained white trash that his beard just grew in that way.....same thing here. He was just always sporting the "cool guy stubble".
    Me thinks Chromie has a whole lot of splaining to do!

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    A topic about the facial hair of a character that's been dead for 8 years? Really?
    I'm Jaina and he still lives in my heart. I always think of him.

"My love, the day I was banged by Thrall, the very lips of me whispered the name in his ear... Arthas. That's why he killed my father."

True story.

Quote Originally Posted by Felpacino View Post
    Did he not able to grow a beard since his soul was taken by Frostmourne(practically dead) or was Ner'zhul doing laser epilation under the Lich King helm and was Sylvanas shaving Arthas' every area before? Is that why she rebelled?

On the poster of Frozen Throne, he has little hair. Hair grows a bit when someone dies. So, the first one kinda makes sense.
    Hair does *not* grow when people die.

Skin retracts some, making it look like it for a very brief period.

Also, everyone knows Arthas dry-shaves with Frostmourne.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Hair does *not* grow when people die.

Skin retracts some, making it look like it for a very brief period.

Also, everyone knows Arthas dry-shaves with Frostmourne.
    You no longer need to shave for your people. You no longer need to bear the weight of your beard. I've taken hair of everything.