Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Immersion addon is beautifully made........ But everyone and their mother have disabled Talking Head, almost a year ago..
    I didn't even know you could.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by woofpup View Post
    I disabled Talking Heads as soon as I found a way to do it. This makes Immersion useless too.
    Immersion still works with talking heads disabled, it uses its own talking head style frames. I use it for leveling when I want to take it slow and enjoy the quests but not for daily'max level stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    One of the many QOL options in the ever so handy "leatrix plus" add on, or there's a very small addon called "hidetalkinghead"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spotnick View Post
    You cannot do it in options, but with an AddOn..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    this d.va is awesome.

With all the crap that devs get from people complaining about things in the game that the devs may be very proud of, I don't blame one of them for going off on someone. Imagine you spending months or years on a project and when you finally show it to people they tell you it's garbage. You wouldn't be very happy about it and it would probably crush your spirit. Well the WoW community does this to the devs ALL the time. Yes it helps to give feedback on what the community thinks is good or not, but it's the way most do it that is the issue. To just come out and say "there's nothing to do" is not very helpful and to be honest isn't true. A lot of people speed through the content and want instant gratification but then turn around and complain when they run out of new content. Slow down, take your time, do other things. I am in the process of getting xmog pieces, why, just because I can. I use an addon called Wardrobe Helper and I spend a day or two out of the week just getting xmog from raids and dungeons. I know not everyone will like every aspect of the game but if you NEVER try any other aspect how will you know if you will enjoy it or not. Try something new and you may be surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    No, other end, and my boss gladly told them to fuck off, because not every customer is worth the hassle, some are just so fucking stupid it brings down the company even having them around.

They do quite well in their business, but they don't bend over for fools.

I don't expect a business to bend over for me EVERY time, unless they really fucked up. Just solve the issue and move on.
    That's not the case with Forum posting, especially in the Official WoW Forums. A closer analogy will be

Customer: Your product sucks. (Most of the time doesn't have a concrete reason, or have inconsistencies between different reasons)
    CM: 1. I will deliver the message (generic statement most people hate) 2. Can you explain yourself? (Customer can't articulate most of the time) 3. I disagree because ....
    Customer: Go f yourself.

At this point it's attacking another person, not making a statement about a product anymore. Product feedback isn't a one way street where the developer or representative can just take it. If you cannot take feedback for your feedback, don't bother making one.