Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I dislike this, I dislike that. Who the fuck cares. Why don't you spare us. It really seems that a lot of people's lives constantly revolve around them being miserable about something.

Besides, the new model is just - better. I'm 100% sure you're disliking things on principle just to have something to complain about, like all the other helpless people out there.

Bottom Left is slightly horrifying.

I like the new one more than the old one.

Having options for everyone that's unable to adapt and move on would mean that every single damned change in this game would also come with coding to enable it to be turnt off.

After 10 years, it was long past time for a new model. You'll get over it, believe me.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Yep new one looks bad. Way too much definition - should look more insubstantial and ghostial.

Quote Originally Posted by Cæli View Post
    you're not the only one to find the older model superior

too different
    mostly the colors are more pleasurable in the older model, I can deal with the model itself

people have different tastes, which is why they must enable OPTIONS for things like that
    Oh, if only Blizzard had some way in game to modify appearances to abilities. Maybe something a profession could make, or a vendor could sell.

Seriously, they have glyphs, I don't see why they didn't add the old model as one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    Bottom Left is slightly horrifying.
    What? I think you mean it looks horrified if anything. That's the look of someone who was caught taking a shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    Oh, if only Blizzard had some way in game to modify appearances to abilities. Maybe something a profession could make, or a vendor could sell.

Seriously, they have glyphs, I don't see why they didn't add the old model as one.
    While they are at it, they could also make the unholy Glyph work through the abomination talent and make the transformed version look like marrowgar.. I fucking hate the tiny pathetic abomination.

I'm not a fan of the new one either. I feel like it's the one demon model that really changed the character of the creature rather than just giving it a new coat of paint. It used to be an amorphous, emotionless blob of void goop, very spooky and strange. Giving it pronounced muscles and glaring eyes turned it into more of a "big mean strong demon", which just gave it a lot more generic overlap with the other demons, I feel.

The old model felt more unique and interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Voidwalker?

More like 'roidwalker.
    LOL. That made me laugh out loud when i read it.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    At least we now know that the Void does lift (, bro). The hands are fine on the model, but the rest with it having body definition seems weird to me. The Void is something that can defy definition, and to me all ethereal and spooky to not rely on a brutish appearance. To quote Xuen, "Strength is far more than simple physical prowess."
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont like the muscles, i understand why as a tanking pet it should be more material like, but the muscles are weird... but yeah before it didnt look like it should be tanky...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

New model is better. Take that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    An alcoholic fighting his addiction is fighting a jihad.