Leveling question

Leveling with invasions and dungeons looks very easy and relaxed , should i bother with area questing for reputation? i have done all there is to be done on my main and i have flying too , i honestly cba to do all suramar on the alt and world quests are kinda useless , what do you think?

Dungeons are pretty awful xp wise. Invasions reward massive amount especially if you have flying.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Dungeons are pretty awful xp wise. Invasions reward massive amount especially if you have flying.
    Pretty much this. Just do any invasion you can fit in time-wise, do follower missions and then if you want to spend more time levelling outside of that, just do quests. The only relevant thing until you get to 110 is XP. AP and gear while levelling are absolutely pathetic, because you can just send an AK compendium from your main once you get to 110 which immediately invalidates every single point of AP you gained while levelling, and flying around Broken Shore for maybe an hour should get you a pretty decent set of Dauntless gear.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    Well I think people usually do invasions then dungeons or pvp inbetween

- - - Updated - - -

The only issue with levelling via invasions is the stupid scaling system because by time you're 109 you'll probably be ilvl 700

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Well I think people usually do invasions then dungeons or pvp inbetween

- - - Updated - - -

The only issue with levelling via invasions is the stupid scaling system because by time you're 109 you'll probably be ilvl 700
    True but that isn't all that much of a road block been slowly grinding up levels by flying alts around and tagging invasions when they occur. Time wise doing a invasion then logging would likely see you from 100 to 110 in just a couple hours of play time if the alt is just a side project you are not rushing.

Deleted
    True but that isn't all that much of a road block been slowly grinding up levels by flying alts around and tagging invasions when they occur. Time wise doing a invasion then logging would likely see you from 100 to 110 in just a couple hours of play time if the alt is just a side project you are not rushing.
    Don't get me wrong Invasions definitely are worth it especially if you have flying and WQGF, I already levelled three characters to 110 this month and will have another two at 110 tomorrow or Tuesday. 20min per level usually. I just end up either crafting or buying the 835 gear at 110 before doing BS, once at BS I do the WQs and chain till Khadgar requires the shards and then buy the 850+ gear for the remaining

Can you unlock world quests and suramar without being revered with every fanction now? thats why i ask if its worth it to lvl without questing but only dungeons and invasions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Don't get me wrong Invasions definitely are worth it especially if you have flying and WQGF, I already levelled three characters to 110 this month and will have another two at 110 tomorrow or Tuesday. 20min per level usually. I just end up either crafting or buying the 835 gear at 110 before doing BS, once at BS I do the WQs and chain till Khadgar requires the shards and then buy the 850+ gear for the remaining
    Don't craft or buy anything just do a couple at 110 for some shards and then buy some of the 400 pieces to fill yourself up, just make sure you do your campaign for that 3rd slot and a free relic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aizen244 View Post
    Can you unlock world quests and suramar without being revered with every fanction now? thats why i ask if its worth it to lvl without questing but only dungeons and invasions.
    One character on the account has to do all the stuff you used to but alts dont.

My main did all zones, all stories, got separate zone achievements, later conquered Broken Shore, farmed rep, explored everything and do all the stuff required for flying. First alt quested in zones till story done, got to 110 in the beginning of 4th zone (hasn't finished that, not even started Suramar). 2nd alt did quests + invasions in the meantime. Reached 110 in the middle of 3rd zone (totally skipped 4th and Suramar). 3rd and 4th alt - started 1st zone and progressed there while doing invasions. Got 110 without setting foot outside 1st zone.

I start in Valsharah due to it being shorter zone (a shame, such a nice vibe there) and granting you ilvl 800 chest in the end. And from there I exit as 110 and go straight to Broken Shore + invasions. At first I did emissary WQ for chests but nethershard 850 gear is quicker and better. With nearly 40 AK on main maxing artifact (first 4 gold traits and 3/3 rest) takes 3-4 AP giving quests.

About a week of slow invasion leveling, 2 additional days for shards and bare minimum achieved.

You only had to be friendly with every faction. You'd get a quest to come visit Khadgar and he'd give you the flight path whistle and unlock your world quests. But yes as has been said you only need to do that on one too from what I've heard. I only play one toon so I'm hearing this second hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling with invasions and dungeons looks very easy and relaxed , should i bother with area questing for reputation? i have done all there is to be done on my main and i have flying too , i honestly cba to do all suramar on the alt and world quests are kinda useless , what do you think?
    You don't need any reputations. I suggest you to make Suramar quests on 110 level, they yield ton of AP, should simplify reaching 52 artifact level. Just level with invasions, buy some boe gear at 110, do few mythic+0 or farm nethershards to fill all slots and start raids or whatever you want.

Can you do invasions while leveling? Doesnt they require 4 world quests to complete?
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Can you do invasions while leveling? Doesnt they require 4 world quests to complete?
    You can do invasions without having unlocked wq.

I've done it on 2 characters that i have levelled through invasions so far.

Wq are unlocked after you get to 110 through our good mage Khadgar
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    You can do invasions without having unlocked wq.

I've done it on 2 characters that i have levelled through invasions so far.

Wq are unlocked after you get to 110 through our good mage Khadgar
    Thats great! Does they also reward nethershard? Woukd be nice to stockpile some for 110
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    Thats great! Does they also reward nethershard? Woukd be nice to stockpile some for 110
    Levelling through invasions only grants xp.

Nethershards come into play (through invasions) once you are 110 and have unlocked wq.
    When invasions are up you will start earning nethershards as well.
    Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heeresman View Post
    Levelling through invasions only grants xp.

Nethershards come into play (through invasions) once you are 110 and have unlocked wq.
    When invasions are up you will start earning nethershards as well.
    Actually there's rare chances post 108 to loot some

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Don't craft or buy anything just do a couple at 110 for some shards and then buy some of the 400 pieces to fill yourself up, just make sure you do your campaign for that 3rd slot and a free relic.

- - - Updated - - -

One character on the account has to do all the stuff you used to but alts dont.
    I craft because it levels my profession too