Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Unless they make a go fund me early retirement account and ask the public to donate to it to get them to resign like your boy holinka you won't see me make a thread about them
    Damn bro, you must be livid. I never supported that clown. I'm just being realistic - it doesn't matter that he's gone - nothing will change.
    Last edited by Orangetai420; 2017-06-19 at 09:39 PM.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    Damn bro, you must be livid. I never supported that clown. I'm just being realistic - it doesn't matter that he's gone - nothing will change.
    I'm pretty livid alright. You're probably right but it's nice to see him go ruin another game instead of sticking around the cash cow wow making life easy for the pve devs

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Whoever it is can't do much worse so may as well hope they get someone passionate in
    Don't know, they somehow made Ashran worse with each patch. wouldn't bet on they couldn't make thing worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    ^ Don't underestimate the complete douchebaggery capable from Blizz.

As I said above, people thought WoD was the bottom of the barrel. So they got suckered into buying Legion thinking it would be better after such a failure, but turned out even worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Don't know, they somehow made Ashran worse with each patch. wouldn't bet on they couldn't make thing worse.
    You can't even get it to launch nowadays half of the time.

OT: The sad thing is that holinka or not, we still have about year of shit pvp anyway. His already did all damage he could, and lets be real 7.3 won't change much. The best they can do are probably massive nerfs to meele that won't really fix anything just change the meta (which is somewhat welcome either way).

Deleted
    haven't checked the game for some months now, and i read Holinka is gone! Good news, the guy that was in charge when wow pvp was completely destroyed is gone. I sincerely doubt the situation is salvageable though, too many things should be reverted. Plus i 've always mained a rogue and with DHs in game i 'm like meh..

i think the game became too sh#$t for me to care about it again

I'm excited for people to discover that even in holinka's absence, they can manage to think everything's terrible

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheze View Post
    I'm excited for people to discover that even in holinka's absence, they can manage to think everything's terrible
    Very astute observation, Sherlock! Except everything is actually terrible, Hoe-lunkie notwithstanding.

Meanwhile...some of us have been saying this for the past year or so, before Legion went live. That's called, "We told you so."

Try to keep up.