Edit: sorry misread the question:

1. A Murder of Crows
    2. Bestial Wrath
    3. Kill Command
    4. Dire Beast x2 (both charges)
    5. Titan's Thunder
    6. Aspect of the Wild
    7. Continue with your normal priority list
    That's how it is written in Azor's guide and how Simcraft uses it (checked sample sequence table). Don't know if Azor writes the APL for Simcraft aswell though.

I am doing it like this aswell and I guess it makes sense, since most of the time on opener you chain BWs together anyway (at least with BL), so delaying AotW is not wasted and since you cap focus during it anyway, there is no real point in using it right away except for the 10% crit, which you don't really want that much when you are sitting on 2 DB charges anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by andreasels View Post
    That's how it is written in Azor's guide and how Simcraft uses it (checked sample sequence table). Don't know if Azor writes the APL for Simcraft aswell though.

I am doing it like this aswell and I guess it makes sense, since most of the time on opener you chain BWs together anyway (at least with BL), so delaying AotW is not wasted and since you cap focus during it anyway, there is no real point in using it right away except for the 10% crit, which you don't really want that much when you are sitting on 2 DB charges anyway.
    Just to clarify I didn't take this from Azor's guide. I follow Bendak's guide from eyesofthebeast/wowhead, since I feel he has a much better understanding of BM than Azor.
    As some have said before Azor seems to have a hard on for MM, and views BM as unworthy or something and it shows in his guides and comments.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
    Just to clarify I didn't take this from Azor's guide. I follow Bendak's guide from eyesofthebeast/wowhead, since I feel he has a much better understanding of BM than Azor.
    As some have said before Azor seems to have a hard on for MM, and views BM as unworthy or something and it shows in his guides and comments.
    Well, I don't blindly follow Azor's guide, but saw it there, thought about it and tried it out. As I said before, it seems to make sense to me and if other guides use the same opener sequence, it just confirms that it seems to be the way to go.

Does anyone have the Stats Priority for this build?

My stats are like this:

( Pawn: v1: "7.2.5 BM Stomp+OWTP": Agility=25.14, HasteRating=27.22, MasteryRating=26.8, CritRating=29.99, Versatility=21.74 )

Agility - 37 418
    Crit - 32.27%
    Haste - 15.34%
    Mastery - 81.91%
    Versatility - 2.34%

Quote Originally Posted by bazzzyl View Post
    My stats are like this:

( Pawn: v1: "7.2.5 BM Stomp+OWTP": Agility=25.14, HasteRating=27.22, MasteryRating=26.8, CritRating=29.99, Versatility=21.74 )
    Thanks alot

Anyone using 4 piece Tier 20 with 2 Piece Tier 19 finding haste boosting in value a ton

Here is my pawn line with 33% crit, 30% haste, and 54% mastery
    ( Pawn: v1: "Nubulax": Class=Hunter, Spec=BeastMastery, Agility=26.05, CritRating=29.60, HasteRating=32.69, MasteryRating=31.47, Versatility=22.35 )

When I went back and simmed with 2 piece tier 20, 2 piece tier 19, even with only 20% haste it was still under crit and mastery

Unless there is something I am missing it would seem that the stat priority is probably Haste>Crit(to a certain ammount)>Mastery with 4 piece?

For me, haste, crit and mastery all shot up by 3-4 points in statweights when I got my 2pc T20. And also haste is my best stat for now.

For everyone that is wondering what their stat priorities are you can easily determine this for your own character by going to https://www.raidbots.com/
    Simply look up your character and you'll get personal stat weights.

Quote Originally Posted by Nubulous View Post
    Anyone using 4 piece Tier 20 with 2 Piece Tier 19 finding haste boosting in value a ton

Here is my pawn line with 33% crit, 30% haste, and 54% mastery
    ( Pawn: v1: "Nubulax": Class=Hunter, Spec=BeastMastery, Agility=26.05, CritRating=29.60, HasteRating=32.69, MasteryRating=31.47, Versatility=22.35 )

When I went back and simmed with 2 piece tier 20, 2 piece tier 19, even with only 20% haste it was still under crit and mastery

Unless there is something I am missing it would seem that the stat priority is probably Haste>Crit(to a certain ammount)>Mastery with 4 piece?
    Probably that both set bonuses buff BW. With 2pc buffing based on how many abilities you fit into the BW window and 4pc just flat out buffing your main abilities when under BW it makes sense that stacking haste would sim well since you stack up the 2pc bonus faster and cram more abilities into your BW window.