Druid TellMeWhen Rotation Profile for PATCH 7.2.5 w/Download

Hey all! With a new patch comes a new update. Patch 7.2.5 brings with it multiple talent and spell changes and balances all of which have been accounted for in this latest version. New to this version are significant changes to the layout and group management, all in an effort to make using the profile easier than it has ever been.

General

- The layout of the profile has been heavily adjusted
    - Several groups have been condensed and removed
    - GCD Group now includes a Spell Cast overlay

Balance

- Oneths Intuition buffs have been moved
    - Fixed a bug with the Moonfire dot tracker not flashing when duration requirements were met
    - Fixed spell IDs for conditions

Feral

- Combo points are now presented in a bar style
    - Buffed bleeds will now be suggested to be reapplied if another buffed bleed may overwrite it
    - Ferocious Bite will now appear more frequently when conditions are met
    - Dots will now be sorted by duration

Guardian

- Removed Mark of Ursol tracker
    - Ironfur stack amount reduced from 80% to 65%
    - Defensive icons have been moved to the center

Restoration

- Minor bug fixes

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

As always, feel free to leave comments, feedback and suggestions here or contact me directly!

Hi, found a possible bug. The big mover icon on top doesn't move the rest of the profile. I've tried to delete all settings and reinstall the profile.

Quote Originally Posted by atlings View Post
    Hi, found a possible bug. The big mover icon on top doesn't move the rest of the profile. I've tried to delete all settings and reinstall the profile.
    I made a small update recently to fix the anchor. Try re-importing now and it will be corrected

Hi Chesder,

Thanks for updating this! - Some initial thoughts (Resto):
    - The bars for Efflo, lifebloom and mana changes space; Sometimes mana is on top, sometimes its LB.
    - There is missing a countdown on LB (possibly also on efflo), so you know when to refresh it.
    - Is it possible to make the borders a little smaller?

Thanks!

UPDATE 6/22/17 v1.0.2

Balance

- Added overlays for the Astral Power bar. When at 40 and 60 Astral Power bars will appear to signify that you can cast Starsurge

Feral

- Savage Roar has been moved and is now an icon. It will appear when less than 10 seconds remaining

Guardian

- Added Guardian of Elune buff tracker

Restoration

- Fixed bar sorting. They will no longer change order
    - Added a duration tracker to Lifebloom

YOU CAN FIND THE LATEST VERSION HERE

I kinda have some problems with the druid portion, it never, EVER suggest to use ferocious bite, not even when the boss is below 20%, always suggests rip

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    I kinda have some problems with the druid portion, it never, EVER suggest to use ferocious bite, not even when the boss is below 20%, always suggests rip
    I'll look into Ferocious Bite

Deleted
    I'm sorry but as a feral I would strongly advise not to use this profile.
    It just does not get every cast right and messing up as a feral results in a very nasty dps loss. If you are new to the game and you dont have a clue whats going on, fine...use it. But if you want to understand feral and how the class works and how you pull good dps in dungeons and at bosses you need to put some work into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Einst3in View Post
    I'm sorry but as a feral I would strongly advise not to use this profile.
    It just does not get every cast right and messing up as a feral results in a very nasty dps loss. If you are new to the game and you dont have a clue whats going on, fine...use it. But if you want to understand feral and how the class works and how you pull good dps in dungeons and at bosses you need to put some work into it.
    I agree that everyone should put effort into the classes they play. This profile is meant to be a guide to newer players and offer trackers for players more comfortable with the rotations.

Take the Rotation group out of the profile and you still have a fully functioning energy/dot/buff/cooldown tracker that covers everything you need for all druid specs.

Yeah, for some reason it still never EVER suggests to use ferocious bite

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no Ferocious bite. Any update on that?
    Raissmo - Feral Druid - Turalyon EU