ToS Blood Trinkets

What's looking like the best combination for Blood trinkets for Tomb of Sargeras? Feverish Carapace and Leviathan's Hunger? Does the legendary trinket still beat any of these out? Trying to get a BIS list going.

I think DMF is still very strong @900ILVL.

Interested in knowing this as well. How good is the legendary trinket versus ToS trinkets? Not sure which legendary I should combo with the legendary shoulders.

Deleted
    I personally use shoulders with wrists in every situation. I think trinket, just like the new ring and the waist are needed when you are really really lacking def cds, and it never happened to me yet (although if needed, i'd rather use the ring).

For the trinkets, I think only Leviathan's is really worth a try, if you've already got one of the basic trinkets for dk blood : Angerboda/Chrono-shard

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Trinket has amazing potential in the raid, as does the new ring. Trinket is essentially an AMS that works on all types of damage. Won't be used on every boss, but Kil'jaeden, Avatar and Maiden (if solo soaking) make the ring and trinket combination incredibly strong.

Fevirish Carapace is alright. I'm using one virtue of it a TF 940 one dropping. The proc is actually really nice, but I'm not a huge fan of random procs as a tank.

Deleted
    I'm currently going with DMF and a 895 haste stat stick. Decided to diss my memento for more defense, since DMF is ridicoulusly strong in every Tomb fight, and had no problem so far in my whole hc run.

Leviathan looks like a good trinket for blood if you're lacking an high ilvl stat stick/chronoshard, and carapace is not terrible. Archimonde trinket is always a powerful defensive and offensive tool, but personally unless a damage reduction mechanic is involved (like Cenarius) I prefer to switch shoulders with belt and let Vampiric Blood carry me.

Is DMF = Dark Moon Deck? What's the F?

DMF = Darkmoon Faire

I got the normal version of KJ trinket, and I think the only boss I'd use it on will be H KJ once my guild gets there.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Only shitty thing about carapace is that the secondary function (damage) might as well not be there, at least when I'm looking at my own logs in ToS. Swarming add fights where things are constantly attacking you really aren't present in ToS in any variety (with a boss like Harjatan having adds that fixate other people, and constantly casting). I'd have to log M+ to see if the damage portion of carapace is actually worthwhile in any capacity, because at least in M+ you consistently have several mobs or more attacking you. Considering ToS emphasis on ST bosses and annoying tank swaps (like Goroth, Demonic Inquisition, etc), the proc on carapace isn't that useful. The actual armor portion of it is actually incredibly high, it's just random. I'm probably going to dump it, unless logs from M+ suggest that it's strong (to which I'd use it in there).

I'd have to have access to the KJ trinket to see if it would be worthwhile. Generally I don't think it would be worth it though because of the nature of bosses in ToS. A lot of bosses are giant semi regular spikes. Even if you run both the KJ trinket and the new IBF talent, I generally don't think that setup is worth it (doubly so because of the mastery portion of the trinket largely being wasted). For a lot of fights (like I mentioned above), you would be better off running trinket with the new ring (if you're sole purpose is mitigating burst), and or running either of those with the belt. The belts value largely hinges on the swap times on the tank mechanics and if it allows you to comfortably fit another one in, otherwise it's largely useless.

Leviathan's isn't a bad trinket. At least the damage isn't bad and the secondary is useful.