Demo Trinkets/Legendaries for Tomb?

I have just about every Demo legendary and am not sure which trinkets to aim for. Any advice? Thanks I am currently 903 ilvl.

Also: best single target talent line-up?

Most of the guides haven't been updated for Tomb it seems.

Hello. http://lockonestopshop.com/#!/Demonology/Sims/Trinket here's a big list of trinkets that are simmed for demo. Unless you're extremely lucky you're going to be running Charm of the Rising Tide + a Whispers or Metronome. Take a look through the site btw, it is great and ran by all the guide making locks in our community!

I was lucky and got a 930 rising tide. I play demo and have to say this tricket is amazing. Much better than the random metronome and great to use on pull. It very easy to make it stack up to 6430 haste by standing still for 10 secs - then you can move for the remain 10 secs.

Best ST lineup is RR+Wilfred with SI, PT, and SC. Sims will tell you Wakener but I feel like Wilfred is more realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by TummyBoy View Post
    Best ST lineup is RR+Wilfred with SI, PT, and SC. Sims will tell you Wakener but I feel like Wilfred is more realistic.
    It also frees up one more spot for tier... i'd hate to have 2 tier slots be my legendaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Galbatroix View Post
    It also frees up one more spot for tier... i'd hate to have 2 tier slots be my legendaries.
    Yeah later on it would be fine to run Wakener but ATM it's just not feasible for the vast majority of players.