Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    As long as they still let us obtain the appearances after, I'm happy. It would be inhuman to expect us to be able to obtain them all as you're gonna have to run a ton of PVP and finish the same questlines over and over again.

Crackpot theory: Legion is scaled because future new players will be able to choose which expansions to play through leveling up, so they can skip Legion (which won't have artifacts) and go into whatever 8.0 (maybe even 9 0) is at level 100.

I will die inside when I no longer have Xal'atath to shit-talk bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elash View Post
    And what if I don't raid or I refuse to finish the quest that destroy my artifact ?

- - - Updated - - -

This idea of killing Sargeras by draining Ashbriger's power is stupid. So you destroy or exhaust your Ashbringer to kill Sargeras and after that you leave raid and still have Ashbringer intact and continue to make WQ ? LoL.
    Game play > lore. Everyone (in in-game lore) defeats Sargeras even if you don't. Everyone only defeats him once, not weekly.

In the in-game lore we work up to leading an assault on Tomb, we do that, defeat KJ, then, after Illidan brings Argus within reach, we lead the assault there and eventually assault Antorus, defeating Sargeras. After that? We rest, recuperate and then we go back home and find... whatever the next expansion holds.

In-game we aren't doing the same WSs over and over nor are we killing the weekly bosses over and over. All of that is gameplay.

How do people not understand this?

I hope they fucking get fucking smashed into oblivion in the final fight so we don't have to fucking use anything like this again.

As a Pedastal based item in our Garrisons from WOD... or....

It might be proudly displayed in the greathall of our factions capital cities, as "the weapon that vanquished the legion"

maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    I will die inside when I no longer have Xal'atath to shit-talk bosses.
    Yeah. I will miss her...