Deleted

Need clarification on some Unholy things

Ive seen quite a few guides on youtube, but i have a few questions i would love to get some clarification on.

1 : If you have shoulders, you should do Apoc -> DA -> Dark transformation. Correct ?

2 : Whats the deal with "When DA is up, you should pump as many free Death Coils as possible to increase DA dmg ?

3 : If i dont have shoulders but are running with titanforged Convergance and Killjaeden trinket + Uvanimor ring. At what Festering Wound stacks should i use Apoc ? And what is the best time to use DA with my setup ?

PS. Help the n00b who wants to own the other Unholy DK in our guild :]

1. Yes, dark transformation only buff your existing pet and thus must be casted after the summon, DA as late as possible since you want the maximum of GCD for DC

2. Dark Arbiter get buffed for 1% damage for every 1RP your spend. Without going into the depth of semantics, you should just know that a free death coil from sudden doom is still considered like 45RP spent (So is a free proc of Death Strike on kill) so yeah, pump away, it's even advised to stockpile sudden doom proc before popping DA when possible

3. No idea tbh
    Last edited by Gangresnake; 2017-06-24 at 12:59 PM.

You basically use Dark transformation last - after all pets are out to buff them all. Any pets summoned after Dark transformation will not benefit from the shoulders buff. Read the tool tip for DA and you'll see why you want to burn as much RP as possible during its up time, and Free death coils are great for this.

Your last part I too don't know what to tell you with that very specific setup, but I know you want at least 6 ghouls (wounds) to go off when you use your Apoc ability. 6 ghouls is the max, although 5 ghouls is not the end of the world - you want to maximize this if possible.

Deleted
    Always use Apoc at 6 wounds. You never want to use it at less. DA on CD, just focus on pooling your RP effectively as it nears coming off CD.