Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Muapa View Post
    does the whole bloodhunter shoulder enchant mean nothing? my 105 alt has been raking in bloods since lvl 100 heirlooms baby
    If you level through invasions you barely get any satchels, as your /played and mob kill count per these 10 levels will be fairly low, however it's the most efficient way to level alts. If you want to level it the slow way though, that's your choice. Even then, I did level my shaman the slow way before invasions started with the bloodhunter thing and I got maybe 50 bloods tops... You'd have to literally "play until I get the satchel, log off for 1 hour to let invisible cd finish, play something else then come back to that alt again" to maximize your blood intake during levelling.

Quote Originally Posted by ceall View Post
    And 20 blood per Obliterum upgrade to 10/10. You gain around 4 bloods per heroic dungeon. 1 heroic dungeon is 15 minutes max. So max 45 minutes per 900 item.
    Your math is off... Since when 3x4 is 20? Also you'd have to have a premade team or play a healer class, otherwise you aren't counting queue time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    what is the fastest way in 7.2.5 to gear up alts to 900+

for example is there a new way to farm nethershards to exchange for 880+ gear
    1) Sell couple of WoW-tokens
    2) Buy all obliterum + gear off AH - upgrade.
    3) You're good to go

Quote Originally Posted by Marrilaife View Post
    If you level through invasions you barely get any satchels, as your /played and mob kill count per these 10 levels will be fairly low, however it's the most efficient way to level alts. If you want to level it the slow way though, that's your choice. Even then, I did level my shaman the slow way before invasions started with the bloodhunter thing and I got maybe 50 bloods tops... You'd have to literally "play until I get the satchel, log off for 1 hour to let invisible cd finish, play something else then come back to that alt again" to maximize your blood intake during levelling.

Your math is off... Since when 3x4 is 20? Also you'd have to have a premade team or play a healer class, otherwise you aren't counting queue time.
    Yup, you're right. It's 5x15 mins. Sorry.