How to unlock "Jump to Skyhold" locations?

I leveled my warrior through invasions and started doing the class hall campaign. I noticed that I can jump to/from Skyhold in five different locations (Dalaran, Stormheim, Val'sharah, Highmountain & Broken Shore). However, I'm still missing the respective locations in Azsuna and Suramar.

Does anyone know whether I have to complete the full questline in both zones or is there a specific quest that unlocks "Jump to Skyhold" from these zones?

In the case of Azsuna I think you can just go to the Azurewing Repose area to unlock it. But if it does require quests then it's just right after the first few quests in Faronaar.

With Suramar I believe you do have to do the first few quests to unlock the hub in Meredil.

Just have to do the quest lines.
    Guess it's the blue dragon flight quests in Azsuna and just unlock the "hideout" in Suramar.

Thanks for the replies! I managed to unlock both locations now. For Suramar, I just completed the few quests that unlock Meredil. For Azsuna, I just flew to the location and could jump to Skyhold.