Stuck at iLvl 895

Hey guys,

So I've been trying to gear up for Tomb, but for the past few weeks I feel like I've been stuck at iLvl 895

I've been doing some reading as to which Mythics I should be doing to get better gear (since all the raid groups want iLvl 900+), but I still feel a little lost, because I'm unsure which items I should be replacing.

From what I understand, I should have a minimum base of 30% haste as Shadow. Currently I am at 25-26%. If there is a scenario where I get an item with better stats but less Haste, should I replace my current item, or should I prioritize haste at all costs?

This is the link to my character: http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow/gear/e...otherhood/jyna

Any help you could give me on gearing up is appreciated, or just a push in the right direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    run Mythic 5+ of EoA, HoV and Vault to upgrade/replace those three items below 880 you have (neck, pants, trink) or farm shards and roll relinquished tokens on broken shore (base ilvl 880 on those). If you WANT to keep the items you have already and just upgrade them its the mythic path, if not, go tokens or raid Herioc NH for WF/TF items to boost your ilvl.

Shard farming is a waste of time IMO; takes hours and hours to farm 5k shards to buy 1 piece, and then you end up disenchanting it because it has the wrong stats. Much faster to just run M+ around levels 7-10, and yeah, heroic nighthold.

But really, you don't need 900+ for normal Tomb.

Pick up some crafted gear, you can upgrade it to 900. I would also run Normal and Heroic NH to get you some tier, without at least a 2pc T19 you are going to be hard pressed to perform well in ToS group. Beyond that, farm some low/mid level m+ for what you or some upgrades.

You could pug NM ToS at 895 and also do HC NH.

Thanks guys for your replies. But what about the haste % ? Is 30% the soft cap for it?

you also get a 930 now every week for completing one +10, world bosses on broken shore drop 900. first wing of the lfr (today and tomorrow us-eu).

normal tos drops 905 so you only need 5 ilvls, but you should be fine to do normal tos with 895, you can probably get 900-905 by upgrading your 2 favourite legendaries to 970.

not sure if 30% haste is the softcap.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-06-27 at 09:16 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by big deal View Post
    Thanks guys for your replies. But what about the haste % ? Is 30% the soft cap for it?
    don't exist softcap, but the pawn weight change after get 14k haste. Check on h2priest

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    you also get a 930 now every week for completing one +10, world bosses on broken shore drop 900. first wing of the lfr (today and tomorrow us-eu).
    Hmm I think you are mistaken. A 10+ will still give 905 loot in the weekly chest. There have been speculations that completing a +15 will give you 930 in the weekly chest, but nothing about increased ilvl for 10s

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post

normal tos drops 905 so you only need 5 ilvls, but you should be fine to do normal tos with 895, you can probably get 900-905 by upgrading your 2 favourite legendaries to 970.

not sure if 30% haste is the softcap.
    +15. Not +10. As a shadow priest at 895 there's no way he'll be taken along for a +15 in a pug, when scores of 910-920 people will sign for a +15 just to get the weekly out of the way. Means he gotta nurture the key himself, which isn't exactly going to be easy (as he'll essentially ask for carries).

Just go into ToS. I was around 895 with my warrior and came out with 4 T20 parts, Glaive trinket, and could upgrade one legendary.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    +15. Not +10. As a shadow priest at 895 there's no way he'll be taken along for a +15 in a pug, when scores of 910-920 people will sign for a +15 just to get the weekly out of the way. Means he gotta nurture the key himself, which isn't exactly going to be easy (as he'll essentially ask for carries).
    yeah i think it is the +15 that gives 930 at the week reset, you can still get 905s for a +10 which aren't that difficult to finish. with the raid finder and normal tos you should be able to gear up for heroic from 895 without too much trouble. pug heroic nighthold and pray for titanforge. there are plenty of ways to get past 900 ilvl, 895 should be normal tos entry baseline. if you have a guild you should be able to raid normal tos with 895. i would probably say 900 is safer but 895 is exactly 10 ilvls lower than the gear you get in there so its the perfect ilvl to start normal, with 905-910 being a good point to start heroic.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2017-06-27 at 11:40 PM.

Deleted
    just buy a load of obliterum & upgrade your gear to 900ilvl, do a daily every day & WQ's & get your tokens to upgrade your legendary/(ies).

Deleted
    new 4-set chances stat weights considerably, don't take current robot or pawn too seriously but look what you need once you get new 4-set.