Fallen Avatar and Comet Storm Bug

Just an FYI, Fallen Avatar in phase 1 will only take 1 hit of Comet Storm instead of 7. This is just an example from my logs. Comet Storm is being cast by the legendary helm, you can see the first few hits are single hits with no folow ups. When the target is Maiden the Comet Storm ability acts like normal and splashes to Avatar 7 times as you'd expect.

From what I can see in phase two it acts like you'd expect.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...96&view=events

I reported the bug in game, if people could do the same would help.

Cheers

what a wierd bug, had a look at logs and yeah cms was doing way more damage in p2.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ability=153596

edit : it looks like I had one where it targeted the maiden when we were killing her off and that seems to have done full damage, so its just the boss's hitbox in p1 thats screwed
    Last edited by Aktec; 2017-06-25 at 10:43 PM.

Yes the boss has a very odd hitbox. People are claiming Splitting Ice doesn't work even when maiden is tanked on top of the Avatar.

Yeah I've not had much luck with splitting ice at all onto him.

Thanks for the warning, keep up the good work! Things like these really help devs improve their game.

There's also another bug with Glacial Eruption ... it doesn't hit the Avatar in P1 (I think it works on Maiden). I've reported this in game, but if others could do so as well it would help with visibility.

This was occurring as of last night 7/12 ... so I believe its still happening even after their comet storm hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by Kluian05 View Post
    Yes the boss has a very odd hitbox. People are claiming Splitting Ice doesn't work even when maiden is tanked on top of the Avatar.
    Yeah, afaik this is still an issue.

The comet storm bug was hotfixed yesterday so that should be working now for people with the helm.