Deleted

Echoes of Battle , what ilvl do i get?

hey,

if i turn in echoes of battle, what will be the baseline ilvl of the item? is it fixed, or does my rating matter, like it does for the weekly 1500 honor in 2s 3s and rbg?

thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    hey,

if i turn in echoes of battle, what will be the baseline ilvl of the item? is it fixed, or does my rating matter, like it does for the weekly 1500 honor in 2s 3s and rbg?

thanks
    Higher rating "elite" gear is rating based and uses a different currency.

But anyone can obliterate Gladiator gear, Combatant gear and PvP weapon relics. Once you have 100 Echoes of Battle you can buy 1 piece of 895 (I believe) gear. It can war/titan forge.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Higher rating "elite" gear is rating based and uses a different currency.

But anyone can obliterate Gladiator gear, Combatant gear and PvP weapon relics. Once you have 100 Echoes of Battle you can buy 1 piece of 895 (I believe) gear. It can war/titan forge.
    are you sure i can buy relics with echoes of battle? could not find them.
    for the 1500 honor weekly it works like this: below 1400 rating you get 895+ items, at 1400+ you get 900+ items and so on. was wondering if it was the same for the echoes of battle.

It's the same ilvl no matter what rating you got. Basically it is a reward from random bg's so there's no rating involved.

Deleted
    What sucks is that you only get 1-2 echoes per item so if you are lucky you can get 2-3 items max per season...

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    What sucks is that you only get 1-2 echoes per item so if you are lucky you can get 2-3 items max per season...
    You get 15 echoes per glad item and you get those pretty frequently. Unless you are tower hero.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    The 1-2 is only for the low ILVL combatants gear that you get as a random drop from random bgs. Gladiator gear is 15 echoes and they drop all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gbtg View Post
    are you sure i can buy relics with echoes of battle? could not find them.
    for the 1500 honor weekly it works like this: below 1400 rating you get 895+ items, at 1400+ you get 900+ items and so on. was wondering if it was the same for the echoes of battle.
    And no you can't buy relics, only actual gear slot pieces. I think it's more for the appearance than anything but at the moment the gear is quite good. Elite gear is 915 and regular is 895. Only slots with an appearance.

The system is seriously flawed in that it is faster farming through PVE (PVP towers) than PVP for the 895 gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    The system is seriously flawed in that it is faster farming through PVE (PVP towers) than PVP for the 895 gear.
    how so? pvp worldquests have quite a long CD and only a few of them give an item reward. or am i missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    the world quests nearly always have one piece of glad gear a game, and you'll get a piece of glad gear ever 10 or so wins in arena, not hard to grind a full set really
    Until you want the elite gear. I still don't understand why not just every single item drop becomes elite automatically the second you hit 2k rating. Probably the same reason why you can only buy the transmog set after season 3/4 ends - retardation on Blizzard's side. On a more serious note: more sub money from PvPers.

Anyway: I'm not sure what the base item level is, but I believe 895. And it can WF/TF. Haven't seen a legendary from it yet, nor heard any reports of it happening so I'm fairly certain it's limited to just WF/TF procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bennett View Post
    all pvp gear can TF up to 955 like any pve gear, hell, the guy with the highest item level in the world is in all elite gear
    oh and regular glad s4 gear is 880 base, elite is indeed 895 or 905 I forget
    With Season 4, the base ilvl of glad items purchased with echoes is indeed 895 and not 880 like it was in Season 3, I don't know the elite base ilvl though as I am bad.